Chapter 3: Let The Chaos Begin

♤ "𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞
𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭,
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐥𝐲,
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭,"

- 𝐋𝐏, 𝐓𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞.

 ♤

12:05pm
May 16th
Hyosan high-school, classroom 2-5

Mi-Ra took a better look at the students inside the classroom, subtlety checking if any of them had been bitten or infected. There were few students Mi-Ra didn't know, like the girl with pink vest, the girl with a ponytail and another girl that Mi-Ra didn't even bother observing. Gyeong-Su and Joon-Yeong were holding the doors while everyone else was looking around, confused and terrified of what was happening. Mi-Ra looked at the hallway, seeing zombies plastered on the windows, smearing blood and growling. They were banging their heads and hands on the door and the windows, trying to get inside the room. Mi-Ra didn't know what to think, everything slowly dawned upon her, realisation arriving like a slow song in summer and her fear increased rapidly.

Although, the excitement that she was most likely stuck in an apocalypse kind of made her blood rush left and right, the girl still worried that things won't play out like they do in movies.

"Let's look for phones and call for help!" Said the girl with the ponytail, nodding at the chairs around the room.

Everyone nodded and began to search. They needed to get away, they needed to call for help, for a rescue. They needed fucking help and even though Mi-Ra didn't trust adults much, like, she hated them, she knew they'll need to call the police or fire department. At least, she knew her and Nam-Ra's father wasn't coming to save them.

As she thrashed inside other students' school bags, Mi-Ra wondered, what if this wasn't just in school? Few zombies must have gotten out, right? What about Hyeon-Ju? She was sent to the hospital, was she same as those zombie students?

"Are you all right?" Asked Suhyeok, standing next to her as he raided someone's bag and desk, looking for a phone.

"Dude, I might be in a movie right now- wait have I shifted?" She answered with a question instead, turning to smirk at him.

"Maybe you should sit down." Suhyeok offered, moving to search the desk on Mi-Ra'a left.

Mi-Ra grunted and rolled her eyes, continuing to look for a phone. She began searching the next desk, ignoring the way Suhyeok huffed at her and moved to look at another desk. Come on, you students always hide your phones, there's no way all of you returned them. Mi-Ra grumbled, thrashing someone's bag and desk, feeling a little guilty for it but she couldn't care about that right now.