Chapter 17: Blind

♤ "𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠,
𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐧,
𝐈 𝐝𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞,
𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫,"

"𝐀 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞,
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬,
𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠,"

- 𝐋𝐏, 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐍𝐨𝐰. ♤

☆19:20pmMay 17thHyosan high-schoolRooftop☆

19:20pm
May 17th
Hyosan high-school
Rooftop

"Let's go!" Said Wu-Jin.

The group pulled the door open and rushed in, Suhyeok and Cheong-San closing the door immediately behind them as zombies began to slam on the door almost instantly. Joon-Yeong and Ji-Min took the bags with food before the door was closed and placed them on the ground near the door.

"Look! A chopper!" Shouted Joon-Yeong.

The group began to scream at the helicopter, waving their hands and jumping up and down, trying to alert the people inside that they were there. Cheong-San was with his back at the door, trying to hold it closed as he sat down.

Mi-Ra, on the other hand, stood blankly near the door, watching the chopper fly away, Na-Yeon's screams haunting her like silent echoes in an abandoned house. Why did Mi-Ra save her if Na-Yeon was going to die in front of her eyes? What was the point in Mi-Ra doing all that when she didn't even manage to fully help Na-Yeon?

"Over here!" Shouted Suhyeok, waving his hands and jumping.

"Hey!"

"Help!"

They screamed and screamed but the helicopter only flew further away.

"We're here! Help us!"

"Help!"

"Come back!" Screamed Ji-Min.

Dae-Su picked up a yellow plastic and began waving it, they all ran towards the edge of the rooftop, screaming and waving, trying to make the helicopter come back.

"Where are you going?!" Shouted Gyeong-Su.

"Help us for fuck's sake!" Suhyeok screamed.

The helicopter flew further away, not even turning back. Everyone began to scream with sobs, shouting as tears fell down their eyes. They waved and jumped, yelled and screamed, cried and sobbed but the helicopter didn't turn back.