Chapter 11: A Heart That Dissappeared

♤ "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐬,
𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬,
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐈'𝐝 𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬
𝐓𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭,"

"𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞
𝐀 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬,
𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬
𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞,"

- 𝐋𝐏, 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡. ♤

☆14:45pmMay 17th Hyosan high-school,The Cafeteria/kitchen☆

14:45pm
May 17th
Hyosan high-school,
The Cafeteria/kitchen

I'm so hungry.

Maybe Eun-Ji, Gwi-Nam and Mi-Ra herself were immune to it? Mi-Ra doesn't feel alive but she doesn't feel dead either. She felt quite strong right now and the injures on her body were healing fast for some reason. Her mind was still thinking about blood and human flesh but at least she hasn't given into it so maybe she could control it? She wasn't good at biology or science so she had no idea how to label it, whatever that was happening, but she knew that she was still breathing and she felt like she could run a marathon.

"This is where we are." Nam-Ra's voice came again. "This is where Mi-Ra and Cheong-San are." She added. How the hell does she know where Mi-Ra was?

Mi-Ra looked around. Okay. There was no time in drowning in self-pity and crying over what was lost and what could have been different. Her friends were planning something and somehow Mi-Ra could hear them from extra far away.

"If we turn our music only on this speaker, the zombies will go left. Then we'll take the stairs on the right," Nam-ra continued. "Get my sister and Cheong-San, and go to the roof using the center stairs."

"But why the roof?" Asked Suhyeok.

Suhyeok.

Mi-Ra's heart did a flip. Wait, did she have a heart anymore?

"Choppers keep flying around. If we light a roof on fire, they might come save us." Nam-ra replied.

"Speakers. Will the zombies really go towards the sound?" Asked Dae-Su.