Chapter 19: Tell Me A Lie.

♤ "𝐓𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧,
𝐀 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧,

𝐀𝐡𝐨𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐨?"

"𝐀𝐡𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠,
𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨?
𝐎𝐧 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬,
𝐀𝐡𝐨𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐨?"

- 𝐋𝐏, 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬. ♤

☆21:15pmMay 17th Hyosan high-schoolRooftop☆

21:15pm
May 17th
Hyosan high-school
Rooftop

Everyone gasped as Suhyeok, Mi-Ra and Nam-Ra turned immediately to look down. Mi-Ra watched as Gwi-Nam lied on the ground and since it was too dark to see, she couldn't be so sure that he was dead and since she was so tired, her hearing mixed up again and all she could hear was the thunder that kept hurting her ears, the zombies and everyone's heart beats.

"Thank you, Nam-Ra." Mi-Ra whispered, wrapping the girl in a hug before smiling at her. "I think I lost control."

Nam-Ra nodded and patted Mi-Ra on the head. "Your eyes are really red, Mi-Ra, you need to calm down, he's gone now."

Mi-Ra nodded despite not knowing how badly her eyes must be looking right now. Nam-Ra looked away as if worried and hurt that she and Mi-Ra became half zombies, as if ashamed of who she was. Mi-Ra sighed, not knowing what to say.

"Your shirt is sort of ripped." Mi-Ra heard Wu-Jin say from somewhere behind them.

Mi-Ra turned to look at the others. On-Jo was looking down at the ground, Ji-Min and Hyo-Ryung were checking on each other if they were okay, Gyeong-Su and Wu-Jin were helping Dae-Su on his feet, Joon-Yeong stood next to Cheong-San and said boy was looking at On-Jo. Hyo-Ryung asked Ji-Min if something hurt her as they sat near the fire, Dae-Su complained that Gwi-Nam was so strong and Wu-Jin commented that Dae-Su was bleeding.

"Are you okay?" Suhyeok asked, looking at Mi-Ra with concern.

Mi-Ra looked around again, watching as everyone was moving away, leaving Mi-Ra and Suhyeok alone. She glanced at On-Jo, seeing the girl walk towards the fire while holding her stomach, turning away from Cheong-San. Hyo-Ryung and Ji-Min were discussing if who they saw was Gwi-Nam, Nam-Ra moved to sit at the fire as well with the help of Gyeong-Su, Dae-Su, Joon-Yeong and Wu-Jin were checking on each other, seeing if they were hurt somewhere. Mi-Ra turned to look back at Suhyeok after making sure her friends weren't hurt too much.