Chapter 16: Begin Again

♤ "𝐇𝐮𝐬𝐡, 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐡, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝,
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝,
𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐨𝐧, 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲,"

"𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬,
𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞,
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐲,"

- 𝐋𝐏, 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐍𝐨𝐰. ♤

☆18:20pmMay 17thHyosan high-school,Music room☆

18:20pm
May 17th
Hyosan high-school,
Music room

The group began to stack up chairs and tables, making a barricade from one end to the other but leaving a small path so that they could walk in and out for now. Mi-Ra tied chairs with Nam-Ra and Gyeong-Su before she was pulled to stack up chairs near Cheong-San and Suhyeok who seemed to have resolved their argument. Few of them were working on bringing music instruments on their own side at the back door, few were stacking up the barricade to make it high because the zombies were probably going to try climbing over it and few were working on the music. They were using ropes too so that they could secure the objects to stay in one place for far longer and they were trying to stay as quiet as possible to not alert the zombies outside.

"It's looking great." Commented Dae-Su as he brought more chairs.

"Put it over there," Mi-Ra advised, pointing to an empty space as Dae-Su nodded and placed the chair on top of a table.

Mi-Ra and Wu-Jin then began to tie it together so that it stays there. On-Jo walked towards the window and opened the curtain a little to check on the zombies, Nam-Ra and Gyeong-Su were standing on a table on the zombie side and were tying three chairs together while Joon-Yeong, Ji-Min and Hyo-Ryung were finishing with setting up the TV. Dae-Su was bringing more chairs and stacking them up while Cheong-San and Suhyeok worked together near Mi-Ra.

"All right, I think this is good enough." Said On-Jo, looking at everyone.

"Okay." Said Cheong-San.

"Are you guys coming?" Asked Dae-Su from the back door side. "We left a gap over there for you." He nodded towards the gap.

"Let's go." Said Suhyeok.

He walked towards the gap and passed it. He then helped Nam-Ra pass, then Mi-Ra, On-Jo and when Cheong-San was about to pass, he shook his head.

"Why aren't you coming?" Asked On-Jo.

"Well someone has to stay to open the door." The boy replied.

Dae-Su groaned. "Ya, couldn't you have come up with a better plan?" He asked On-Jo.