Chapter 18: It's Nice To Have A Friend

♤ "𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐬𝐤𝐲 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟,
𝐒𝐮𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧, 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐰,
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡,
𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲?
𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨,"

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 (𝐎𝐨𝐡)
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 (𝐎𝐨𝐡)
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 (𝐎𝐨𝐡),"

-𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭, 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐀 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝. ♤

☆20:15pmMay 17thHyosan high-schoolRooftop☆

20:15pm
May 17th
Hyosan high-school
Rooftop

The camp fire lit their faces like the rays of a summer sunset. It stood high in front of them, flames swinging side to side as the wind blew stronger from time to time and the wood kept creaking and cracking which made Mi-Ra feel sort of safe for whenever she heard it, she felt like she could pretend she was in a simple school trip where their class put campfire to sing and tell stories and not a campfire to keep them safe and to sent light up in the air if a helicopter comes while zombies growled inside the school and outside.

Mi-Ra had her pocket knife in her hands, craving wood out of boredom and because she could make the edges sharp so the group could have weapons again since the sharp objects she and Gyeong-Su made were long gone and overused and out of four sharp kitchen knives, only two were left. Nam-Ra was sitting on her left side, blanket over her legs and Gyeong-Su on the other side of Mi-Ra. Suhyeok was right in front of Mi-Ra, over the fire as he was leaning sort of at Dae-Su who had his head rested on his palm, Hyo-Ryung sat next to Dae-Su, Joon-Yeong next to her. Ji-Min next to Joon-Yeong, Cheong-San next to Joon-Yeong, next to him was On-Jo with a blanket as well.

Each of them had food in front of them. The chicken was finished in less than ten minutes and everyone had drank one can of coca cola with a mix of water since Mi-Ra and Na-Yeon managed to find five bottles. Right now, the food in front of them was chips and chocolates and stuff like that but all of them kept their pace in eating, not wanting to finish the food too fast since none knew how long they were going to stay there.

"Dae-Su." Suhyeok said.

"Yeah?"

"How was your audition?" Suhyeok asked.