。34 。

☆*:.。. o(▽)o .。.:*☆

☆*:.。. o(▽)o .。.:*☆
(Warnings: implied sexual assault, assault, violence, kidnapping, coming down from being drugged. Don't read if you're uncomfortable)

Blinding lights hit Nova's eyes when she opened them, blinking sleepily, her chin to her chest. A groan came from her throat, aches and pains going through her body. No one else seemed to be in the room with her from what she could see.

Looking down, she grimaced, handprints all over her thighs and waist as well as cuts and bruises. Head lolling back between her shoulder blades, Nova breathed deeply, a sharp pain going through her by her ribs. Her hands were attached to chairs that were battled into the ceiling, her feet dangling above the floor like she was chopped meat in the back of a butchers.

The door to, what seemed to be, her cell opened and her head shot up again, looking at Andy who walked into the room. The man stood in front of her, smirking as he lifted the chains she was attached to by her wrists up before letting go, jolting Nova.

"Hey." Andy smirked as she looked over him, raising an eyebrow which had been cut from presumable being punched with a ring. "Wow. Intimidating."

"The fuck do you want with me?" Nova questioned, voice still a little slurred as the injection wore off. Her words were also a little rough since her throat was dry and she'd been choked while unconscious.

"Oh, not much, really." Andy shrugged. "I just liked you. So did my colleges. They're not here at the moment though. Well, not in this part of the building."

"This is certainly an odd way of telling me you like me." Nova chuckled drowsily. "I mean, I prefer flowers or chocolate but whatever. This is fabulous, too. You do this with a lot of women you like? Or am I just special?"

"Who are you?" Andy asked, ignoring her questions. "Really, who are you? You're not Sydney Jones. You don't think I looked that up while you were asleep?"

"You mean drugged up?" Nova retorted. "Sleeping is fun. Being drugged... not so much. I've been drugged up but never voluntarily. Unless it's weed. Never done coke though. That should be fun when I get to-" she was cut off by Andy wrapping his hand around her mouth.

"Answer the question." He hissed. "Who are you?"

"The Grinch Who Stole Christmas!" Nova gasped dramatically when he removed his hand. Immediately, she got a punch to the abs. "You don't like jokes? Wow, so dull."

"Who do you work for?" Andy pushed.

"Bob Ross." Nova laughed, grunting when another punch was landed to her abdomen. "I'm gonna get even more buff from this, babes, thanks!"