𝟎𝟒 - 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 you were woken up by a loud noise coming from the front door.
You sat up, rubbing your eyes and glaring at your bedroom door afterwards.

Suddenly the door slammed open.
Your face softened as you saw who it was.
"Mirabel?"

She smiled sheepishly, placing down a basket on your bedside table.
You leaned over to see what was in there.

Mirabel was nervously fiddling with her fingers, before speaking up.
"Hey, I brought you breakfast. I figured you would be awake at this time."

You smiled, taking one Arepa Con Queso and taking a bite out of it.
You gestured for her to take one as well, but she waved her hands in front of her.
"Oh, don't worry about me, Y/N. I already had breakfast."

You simply nodded, gulping down the bite you took. You stood up, making your way towards her. She could feel her heartrate increasing as she looked at you with a lovestruck expression.

You gave her a kiss on the cheek, smirking at her shocked expression.
"Thank you, Cariño."

She chuckled, a blush appearing on her face.
You two were so obvious. Your mood slightly dropped as you thought about something. You guys had feelings for each other, but you weren't together for the sake of Camilo.

Dolores has told you that he would sometimes shift into you and have conversations with himself in his room.
Not the type of conversations friends have, he talked as if you guys were a married couple.

She was lowkey creeped out by it, but decided not to comment on it. She assumed that that was how teenager boys acted.

Mirabel noticed your frown, placing your hand in hers, a concerned expression on her face.
"Is something wrong, Y/N?"

You snapped out of it, squeezing her hand a little tighter and leaning onto her shoulder.
"No, Mira, everything is fine. Don't worry about me."

She didn't fully believe you, but didn't question you any further. She simply pulled you into her, embracing you with her warmth. The same warmth you felt yesterday when you were walking home.

You wished you could stay like this forever.
You loved her, you really did. And the fact that you couldn't show her your affection publicly made you feel irritated.
You weren't sure how long you could keep the promise you made to her and Dolores.

She pecked your forehead, before letting go of you and grabbing your shoulders instead.
She pushed you towards your closet, watching as you looked at her confused.

She facepalmed, gesturing to your pajamas.
You blushed, embarrassment washing over you.

Mirabel simply chuckled.
"We're gonna visit Tío Bruno today. Hurry up and get dressed, i'll be waiting for you outside!"
She sang, closing your bedroom door and disappearing.

You stared at your door, crossing your arms.
"When did I agree to this-"

"Y/N!"

You let out a groan, deciding to listen to her.
"Coming!"