𝟏𝟓 - 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖

You have made the choice 2- Ignore your gut and enter his room.

TW:BLOOD
—————————

𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗨𝗟𝗣𝗘𝗗 𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗙𝗘𝗔𝗥, hesitantly raising your fist to meet his door.

Why were you hesitating?
You would just see Camilo and Mirabel having a conversation, so why were you scared?

You kept your fist raised, halting your breathing and listening for any noise coming from his room.

But there wasn't any?

You frowned. Didn't Mirabel tell you that she would go and talk to him?

Ignoring your thoughts, you finally knocked on the door, patiently waiting for a response, which never came.

You nervously bit your lip, averting your gaze to the floor.

Your eyes widened when you saw red liquid flowing towards you from behind the door.

Your breathing quickened as you backed away from it, not able to look away.

You yelped once you heard the creak of a door, your eyes shooting up at the sickening noise.

You stopped moving, looking at the scene displayed in front of you.

There stood the one and only Camilo, holding a knife covered in blood, staring at you with no emotions on his face.

You looked down at the ground next to him, immediately regretting doing so once you saw a familiar figure laying there, not moving a muscle.

You started shaking in fear, your heart beating so fast that you were sure you could pass out any second.

"W-What ... WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

Tears ran down your face as you were slowly losing the strength to even stand, crashing to the ground with a loud thud.

Sobs and whimpers escaped your mouth as you felt the world slowly fade around you.

Nothing was worth it.

W̸̡̢̛̟̠͕̠̤̼͈̑̈́̂̿̓̑̚͘̚͜a̵̢̖̞̱̖͑̑͗̽̎̾s̷͉͇͍̟͚̳͈̏̓͊͑̅̇͘ͅ ̵̧̛̛͓̺͎̰̬̮͔͒̄́̉i̵̢̻̗̣̱͕̳͔͚̇͐́̈́͜͝t̶̛͓̳͙̪͒̈́̊́͆̀̄͠ ̸̬̟̪͔̘̯͛̋͌̚w̷̖̰̲̓̆̄̓̅͜o̸̤̘̘̪̤̬̜͚͔̍̓͜ṟ̶̢̯̦͌̋͗͐͛͑͘͝ͅṭ̸̣́h̵̦͚̋̔̂͐̽͠͝͝ ̶̢̛͎͓̭̪̬͍̖̠̉̐̚ị̴̜͈͙̰̲͕̃̂̍̂́̏͜ṯ̴̤̻̤̱̦͌̊̀̊̚?̴̜̈́̽̅͘ ̸̨͎̗̱͇͉̭͗̂W̷̗͇̑́́̆́ą̶̲͈͉̙͔͖̰̜̄̿̈́̑͛̌̚ͅŝ̷̱̽̀̈́̍͛͌̂͋ ̸̛̪͉̙͔̬̂͛͂̽͋͘̚į̵̟̳̣̳͇̜̎̀̕t̴̡͈̳̯͓̣͈͎͉̻̒̊̓?̶̥̹̍͜͝

You opened your eyes, panting heavily, feeling beads of sweat run down your forehead.

It was only a nightmare, you reassured yourself, putting a hand on your chest, desperately trying to calm your breathing.

You sat up and looked around, only to find yourself laying in a bed that was made out of ... flowers?

Wait, this was Isabela's room, you've been here before.

Why were you here?

A soft voice pulled you out of your thoughts as someone gently placed a hand on your shoulder.

"Hey, Y/N. Are you okay? I saw you passed out on the stairs and brought you here. I hope you don't mind."

You turned your head to look at her, your lips forming into a sad smile.

"Thank you, Isa. And uhm ... Yes, i'm fine, don't worry, everything is fine."

Her head tilted slightly, a concerned expression on her face. She didn't believe you.

You thought to yourself for a moment.
Did you want to talk to her about your dream?

Letting out a sigh, you looked down, coming to the decision that you wouldn't tell her, since it was probably just a stupid nightmare which came from all your stress.

Looking up once again, you spoke up,
"Don't worry, Isa. It's fine really!"
You tried your best to form a smile, which finally seemed to convince her, even though she still seemed a little bit skeptical.

She smiled back, patting your head.
"Alright, but if something is going on and you need someone to talk to, i'll be here, okay?"

You nodded, thinking about her words for a second before shaking your thoughts off and moving towards the door.

Turning back once more, you gave her a genuine smile, "Thank you again, Isa. I'll consider talking to you." Before walking out and closing the door behind you, not giving her a chance to respond.

Right now you had a goal and that goal was to enter Camilo's room.

The nightmare you had felt too real, so you had no choice but to make sure it wasn't.

With heavy footsteps you walked to his room, not even knocking once you reached it.

You slammed the door open, earning a surprised look from Camilo, who was calmly sitting on his bed while reading a book.

"Y/N?"

You glanced around, looking for any trace of blood and let out a relieved sigh once you couldn't find any.

It was just a nightmare after all.

(So most of you guys picked number 2 which uhh led to this :} And i'm happy to tell you that you actually chose the "better" option.
If the majority of you would have chosen number 1, Mirabel would've been dead by now, but I won't reveal why. That's for you to find out :)) )