𝟏𝟏 - 𝐖𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒

(Writing this while i'm at work LMFAO)

𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦 to see that you were in someone else's room.

You looked around, a confused expression on your face.

You were in Camilo's room. But when, how and why did this happen?

You tried to recall what had happened the other night.

Camilo and you were in that forest and then you went to exit it ... and then?

You don't remember what happened after that, but it would probably be the explanation to why you were in Camilo's room all of a sudden.

Sitting up, you stretched your arms, letting your eyes wander through his room.

There were mirrors everywhere you looked.

You were in his room many times before, but the mirrors would always leave you feeling uneasy, no matter how many times you had seen them.

Something was just ... off about them.
Maybe it was the fact that these mirrors were the ones that Camilo used to shapeshift into you and talk to himself as if he was talking to you.

Your face cringed at that thought.
Yeah, that was probably the reason.

You shook those thoughts off, glancing at the door which was slightly opened.

You let out a hum, getting out of Camilo's bed and approaching the door.

Right before you were going to open it, the door was opened from the other side a little faster than you could comprehend.

"Hey, Cami-"

Your eyes widened when you saw that it was Mirabel. With your eyebrows slightly scrunched, you reluctantly decided to say something to her.

"He's not here."

She stood there, a shocked expression on her face.
"Y/N?"

You didn't answer, continuing to stare at her, boredom written all over your face.

She slowly recollected herself, trying to find the words to say to you.

"W-Why were you in Camilo's room?"

You shrugged, wanting nothing but to simply disappear. It was hard to keep up the bored look as you were aware that the person standing in front of you was the person you thought you loved.

The memories were coming up and it hurt.

Why couldn't she just leave you alone if she didn't ever mean the love she showed you?

You were surprised she even had the audacity to talk to you after your "breakup."

You tried to lightly push her out of the way so you could leave but she stood in front of you again, clearly wanting you to stay.

She gulped, looking you straight in the eyes.

"Y/N, why are you acting like this? I-I mean if I did something that upset you, please tell me because I really don't understand why you're acting so distant all of a sudde-"

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"

She flinched, immediately shutting her mouth.

You let out a dry laugh, your emotions starting to take over you.

"You're wondering if you did something to upset me? Nah, not at all, you just simply broke my heart."

She stared at you, confusion now visible on her face.

"What? What do you mean, Y/N? I genuinely don't know what-"

"You said that you don't love me, Mira. Don't pretend that you're clueless, you know exactly what you've done."

She raised an eyebrow, her head slightly tilting in confusion.

"But, Y/N ... I don't remember saying that?
I'm so confused right now. Nothing is adding up."

You continued to glare at her, not believing her for even a second.

"So you wanna keep lying to yourself and me? Sure, go ahead and do so and now get out of my way so I can leave."

Instead she grabbed your hands, pulling you a little bit closer to her.

Her face was serious as she spoke.
"Y/N, you have to believe me when I say that I genuinely don't recall the time when I said that. You know I love you more than anything in the world, so why would I do that to you?"

Your gaze averted to your hands which were gently held by Mirabel.

Was she being honest? But she literally said it at the river.

Unless it wasn't her.

Your eyes widened in realization as you let out a shaky breath.

You were about to say something, but were quickly cut off by somebody else's voice that practically spit out venom as they spoke.

"Mirabel? Y/N?"

Crap.