𝟎𝟖 - 𝐌𝐈 𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐀

𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗘𝗗 𝗢𝗙𝗙 with your anger practically radiating off of you in waves.

You didn't understand what you've done wrong. Everything was perfect as it was, at least for you.

Well, except that part with Camilo.
It seemed like he didn't just develop a small crush on you, he genuinely loved you.

You let out a frustrated sigh, picking up a rock and throwing it somewhere into the bushes.

"Ow!"

You tensed, nervously glancing into the direction you threw the rock in.
"Hello?"

You stayed on guard, ready to run if you needed to.

Suddenly you saw a figure you immediately recognized coming through the bushes, while holding their head in pain.

"Camilo?"

He slightly stumbled towards you, putting one of his hands around your own.
"Ah, Y/N! Just the person I wanted to see!"

You raised an eyebrow, bringing up your free hand to gently pat his head.
"Why's that? And sorry about the rock. Had some steam to blow off and also didn't expect you or anyone in particular to be here."

He formed his best smile, his cheeks slightly reddening.

"It's okay, bonito. Don't worry about it. And also i've been meaning to see you again since you told me we could hang out later and you still haven't exactly told me when."

A small frown covered your face, causing you to look away, lost in thought.

He was right, you did tell him you would hang out with him later.

And perhaps he could lighten up your mood a little bit after what had happened with Mirabel.

You sighed, bringing your gaze onto him again.

He waited expectantly, looking up at you with puppy eyes.

"You know what? Let's hang out right now."

His eyes lit up and all of a sudden the pain he felt disappeared, instead being replaced with happiness and excitement. And maybe even a little bit of victory and success.

"Yes! So there's this-"

You cut him off, asking something you've been meaning to ask since you saw him come out of the bushes.

"Wait a second, what were you doing in those bushes before I threw a rock at you?"

He pursed his lips while letting his eyes wander everywhere except from you.

"Uh ... I was ... catching frogs? Yeah, catching frogs! Ahaha!"

You didn't even bother believing him. His lie was so obvious, you could almost burst out laughing.

A smile appeared on your face as you raised an eyebrow in suspicion.
"Right."

He rolled his eyes, a blush remaining visible on his cheeks.

You yelped as he suddenly grabbed your arms, dragging you behind him to god knows where.

"Camilo, where are we going?"

He didn't turn to look at you, instead focusing his gaze on the path he was following.
"You'll see, Mi Vida."

You cringed, looking down at your arms which were tightly held by camilo's hands.

"Camilo, I can walk you know?"

He remained silent, slightly speeding up his pace.

You started to get annoyed by his lack of response, slightly prying at his arms to get out of his grasp.

"Cami-"

He stopped, gently letting go of you.
You raised an eyebrow in confusion, before taking in your surroundings.

You let out an audible gasp, staring at the tropical waterfall in front of you.

"Wow. This is ... beautiful."

You let your eyes fall back onto Camilo, who was now sitting and looking into the direction of the waterfall.

As he noticed your eyes on him, he gently pat the spot next to him, indicating that you should sit next to him.

You did so, while not taking your eyes off of him. A smile tugged at your lips.
"How did you find this place?"

He returned the smile, slowly turning to look at you.

"Let's just say I found it for you."

You rolled your eyes, your smile slightly widening at his words.

You leaned your head on his shoulder, feeling yourself become a little drowsy with the calming sounds of the waterfall and the birds chirping in the forest.

"Thank you, Camilo."

He put an arm around your shoulder, pulling you in closer to him.

"Anything for you, Mi Vida."

You closed your eyes, letting the world around you fade away into darkness.