𝟎𝟓 - 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 (𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋)

𝗖𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗢 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗟𝗬 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 in front of his older sisters's room.
He knocked, patiently waiting for a response.

But when the response didn't come, his patience quickly faded. Frowning, he let out a small sigh.

"Dolores, I know you're in there. Can I come in, please?"

Dolores watched the door silently. She bit her lip as she thought about the consequences that would come with letting the boy in her room.

"Hermana, please."

He sounded so hurt. And she knew exactly why. He shouldn't have seen your interaction with Mirabel yesterday, but he was desperate to see you again. And he did. But it was at the wrong moment.

She sighed, averting her gaze to the ground.
"Come in, Camilo."

Immediately the door opened, the boy running up to his sister, wrapping his arms around her.

Her eyes were still looking at the ground, as she gently held him in her arms. She slightly stiffened as she felt her shoulders getting soaked in something.

Camilo was crying. He didn't show his vulnerable side very often, but he was able to show it to his sister, because he knew she wouldn't judge him. He was thankful for that.

Dolores let go of her brother, gently pulling him down to sit next to her instead.
She looked at him.
"What's wrong, Camilo?"

He sniffed, wiping his tears with his elbow.
"Dolores."

She stared at him, waiting for him to continue.

His gaze finally met hers. Her eyes slightly widened at the sight of him. He looked absolutely broken. It was like she could almost hear his heart breaking.

He let out a shaky sigh, before continuing his sentence.
"I need you to tell me the truth. Are Mirabel and Y/N a thing?"

Dolores looked away, gulping.
"Camilo, I-"

"Please, just tell me the truth, Hermana. I don't care if it's going to hurt, I won't be mad, just ... please tell me the truth."

Her heart broke as she turned to look at him again.

"I can't tell you. I'm sorry."

And with that she stood up, planning to leave since she couldn't bear seeing her brother so defeated for any longer.

But he grabbed her arm, turning her around to look at him. His lips were quivering as he glared at her.

"Don't lie to me. You know the truth, so just tell me. Please, I need to know."

She stared at him, struggling to get out of his grip, but he tightened it. His glare increased.

"Camilo, you're hurting me."

Something inside of him snapped as he instantly let go of her. With his eyes widened, he looked down at his hands.

Dolores caressed her arm as she looked down at her brother.

"Mi Hermano, just what is happening with you?"

Sadness and disappointment was written all over her face as she left the room, leaving the boy there alone.

But he couldn't hear her. He fell to his knees, gripping his hair. He started crying even harder as his vision started to get blurry.

He cracked a smile as he whispered, knowing his sister could hear him.
"You're right, Dolores. Just 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 is happening to me?"

And with that, he fell unconscious, too weak to stay awake.

Hope yall enjoyed this little special lmao-Also i've updated the Info chapter

Also i've updated the Info chapter.
Now every chapter that has "special" in the title is written in Camilo's POV.