𝟏𝟑 - 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄 (𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋)

𝗖𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗢 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 slam his head against the wall. Every little thing was stressing him out, no matter what it was.

And he was aware why.
Oh Mirabel, you messed up big time.

If you thought he would go easy on her because she's his cousin, you're wrong.

He loved his cousin, of course he did.
But he loved Y/N even more. They were meant to be his. They were just blinded by Mirabel's presence. At least that's what he told himself.

Despite his thoughts, he calmly walked through the halls of Casita, humming to himself.

Once he reached the kitchen he opened a certain shelf revealing all types of forks, spoons and ... knives.

His gaze lingered on the knives for a little longer before he snapped out of it and closed the shelf, resisting the urge to take one out.

Instead he took an apple from the table, examining it for a second before shrugging and taking a bite out of it.

He swallowed, staring at the apple.
It was blood red. How beautiful.
He wondered what you would look like in that colo-

He shook his head, quickly shaking off his thoughts.

It was getting worse. His thoughts were starting to get consumed by you and only you.

He wasn't sure how long he could control himself before he would finally snap.

His dreams about having you locked up in his room, all to himself were a clear sign that there wasn't much time left.

He didn't want to hurt you nor his cousin, believe it or not, but his mental state was starting to get worse.

He didn't even know how it got to that point.
He used to think it was just a simple crush on his best friend and told himself that it would probably fade in a few weeks.

Ha Ha. You thought?

Instead his love for you started to grow even more the more you spent time with him.
And his hatred for Mirabel started to develop itself and grow with it.

He wasn't sure how he was going to talk to you after Mirabel had basically exposed him.

Would you hate him now?
Would you even talk to him again?

His face darkened as he took the last bite from the apple before throwing it to the side, Casita lightly pushing his feet in annoyance.

Camilo ignored it, instead focusing on his thoughts.

Oh, you 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 talk to him.
He would make you to talk to him.
You couldn't run, Y/N.

After all, your fate was already decided, just not by you.

A small smirk appeared on his face as he opened the shelf once again, grabbing the sharpest knife he saw.

There was no stopping now.