𝟏𝟒 - 𝐘𝐎, 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐒

𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗔𝗧 𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗢𝗣 of Casita's staircase, blankly staring in front of you.

It turned out that the "Mirabel" who said all those things to you at the river wasn't even Mirabel.

It was your so called best friend, Camilo.
You were unsure of why he would do something like that. It didn't seem like a prank, he was genuinely mad that day.

You were aware that he had a crush on you, but would he really go that far?

Camilo wasn't the type of person to tear somebody else's relationship apart and that's what gave you a sick feeling in the stomach.

Recently he hasn't been acting like the Camilo you knew.

It pained you to watch your best friend turn into someone he swore he would never turn into, but it was too late for you to say something.

He really changed. Even when it came to his looks. He seemed to constantly have dark bags under his eyes and his hair didn't look as fluffy as it usually did.

The people of Encanto had started to rather run away and hide instead of greeting the young shapeshifter when they saw him.

You sighed, closing your eyes for a moment.

Life really sucked, didn't it? Not just for you, but for Camilo, Mirabel and pretty much everyone else.

You let out a small groan, pushing your knees up to your chin and placing your elbows on top of them, resting your head on them.

You wished you could go back to the old days, where Camilo and you were just best friends and nothing more. When he wasn't aware of your relationship with Mirabel.

You used to spend every day like it was the last, and well ... now you were still doing that, just not in the positive type of way.

You missed your best friend and you missed your relationship.

Mirabel had reassured you that she would be fine, but you were still hesitant about letting her talk to Camilo.

He seemed really mad the last time you saw him and you weren't sure if his anger had passed already, so you didn't wanna take any chances.

But unfortunately for you, Mirabel was stubborn and you couldn't stop her from talking to him, no matter how much you wanted to do so.

It was awkward between you and Mirabel now. She was still recovering from the information she had took in about Camilo pretending to be her to seperate you two and needed her space.

And so you let her.

You opened your eyes, slowly getting up and walking towards Camilo's room.

A frown appeared on your face as you started to get closer, your gut desperately trying to get you to back off and run away.

You halted for a second, debating whether you should listen to your gut or not ...

(OKAY YALL IMA NEED YOU TO MAKE A CHOICE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER WHICH WILL AFFECT THE STORYLINE)

1- Listen to your gut and leave
2- Ignore your gut and enter his room