𝟎𝟗 - 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗢𝗞𝗘 𝗨𝗣 to the feeling of someone caressing your cheek. It felt gentle, warm and loving.

It made you want to go right back to sleep, but you fought against the urge, forcing yourself to pry your eyes open.

The first thing you saw? Camilo.

Your head was on his lap, while the rest of your body was cuddled up next to him.

He was already staring at you, a small smile on his face.

"Good Evening, Mi Vida. Did you sleep well?"

You stretched your arms, closing your eyes once again.

"I slept like a baby, Camilo. And good eve-"

Your eyes immediately shot open at the realization.

You looked up at the dark night sky that was surrounding the two of you.

Damn, you guys slept for quite a while.

You scratched the back of your neck, sending a sheepish grin in his direction.

Camilo's smile slightly widened before it turned into a chuckle.

"Sorry, I know you don't really like being out at night, but you looked so peaceful and calm, I couldn't bring myself to wake you up."

You gently pat his head, getting up from your comfortable position on the grass and wiping the dirt off of your clothes.

"It's fine, idiota. But next time make sure you wake me up if something like this happens again, alright?"

He reluctantly nodded, an idea popping up in his mind.

You stared at him in confusion as he got down on one knee and grabbed your hand.

He glanced at you, a playful smirk plastered onto his face before he pressed his lips to your hand.

He kept his mouth near your hand as he muttered into it.

"Your wish is my command, mi ángel."

You cringed, feeling the heat rise to your cheeks.

As you awkwardly cleared your throat, you slid your hand out of his grasp, making his smirk slightly falter.

"Right. Anyway, I think we should really get going."

He pouted, fully standing up again.
He was slightly taller than you, his form now seemingly intimidating.

"Wait, Y/N, did you not like my little act right there? You could at least say I did well, you know."

You rolled your eyes, staring at him in boredom.

"Are you offended because you didn't get praised for something such as flirting?"

He looked away, embarrassed for a second, before returning his gaze to you and swiftly nodding.

You leaned closer to his face, a sarcastic smile plastered on yours.

"Wanna know what you can do about that?"

He perked up at that, slowly nodding again.

You brought your hand to his forehead, giving it a flick, your smile now disappearing.

He yelped, jumping back in surprise and holding his forehead in pain.

"Cry about it."

He looked even more offended, sending a sharp glare in your direction.

"Really? May I remind you that you already hit my head with a rock today? That was painful enough, if you couldn't tell. And now you've made the pain even worse."

You snickered, completely unaffected by the way he was glaring daggers into your body.

"Yeah, and i'll do it a-"

You were cut off by him suddenly grabbing your arms and pinning you to a tree.

You could feel his breath on your neck, as your heartbeat picked up.

His voice was raspy as he brought his mouth closer to your ear and whispered into it.

"Are you sure about that, Cariño?"

You tensed, suddenly losing the confidence you had just a minute ago.

Turning your head away from him, you opened your mouth to say something, but not a single tone left it.

After a few seconds of you two standing in that awkward position he let go of you, an innocent smile now plastered on his face, as if your little moment didn't happen at all.

"Anyways, you're right. We should really get going."