Chapter 10

-Niall's POV-

When I woke up the next morning, I grinned as I realized I had a half naked Cody lying in my arms. As I thought of it, she turned around, snuggling into my bare chest with a whimper. I chuckled, rolling over to check the time then gasped. I sat up, shaking Cody awake with me. She shot up quickly, and I laughed as I took her in fully. Her bra straps were falling off her shoulders. She had sex hair even though we didn't actually have sex, and her eyes were drooping from the lack of energy.

"Morning," I greeted cheerfully, swinging my legs off the bed so my feet rested on the carpeted floor.

"Why are we up so early!? It's only ten-thirty!" Cody whined, flopping into her pillow face first.

"Because we were supposed to take you out to train earlier buuuuuuut...we slept in. Now get up!"

Cody groaned but got up, walking to the bathroom.

"Can I join you?" I asked slyly.

Cody turned around when she entered the bathroom, smiled at me and then closed the door, locking it. I groaned, but stood up, walking into the other room where the boys were supposed to be. I walked into the bathroom, turning the shower on. When I got in, I sighed as the hot water poured down my tired body, making me shiver with pleasure. I moaned when I scrubbed my hair, remembering the way Cody tugged at my blonde tufts last night. I jumped out of the shower, tugging on a clean pair of boxers and underwear, walking out the room, drying my chest off. The boys were back in the room, all perched together on the bed watching TV. They looked up with, Harry and Zayn with smirks on their faces, unreadable expressions on Louis and Liam's.

"Nice moan back there," Harry said with a wink.

I widened my eyes, surprised they heard me. Cody walked in fully dressed as I was toweling my hair dry and my friends' smirks got wider.

"Could you have been any louder last night?" Zayn snickered.

Cody and I exchanged a quick glance, both of us blushing.

"I...don't know what you're talking about," Cody stuttered.

"Oh, really?" Harry asked, raising an eyebrow.

He and Zayn looked at each other, grinning so widely I was surprised their faces didn't crack.

"OH! NIALL! NIALL!"

"CODY! UHHH...CODY!"

Harry mocked Cody in a high fake moan while Zayn mocked me in a deep fake moan. We blushed even harder, Cody's going down to her chest. Louis and Liam just watched, not cracking a smile once. I dropped the towel, staring at my friends.

"Um...can we...can we just head down to the park now?" I stumbled, looking for a shirt.

"Sure."

Zayn breezed past me to the door, but Harry grabbed my arm, still grinning.

"You do know we'll be hanging this over your head for the rest of your life."

I nodded, sighing as I pulled myself gently from his grip.

"And that's what I'm afraid of."

*Fifteen minutes later*

We made it to the park, and Cody looked around. We chose a nice shady place under the trees were no one else was. Harry positioned himself in front of Cody, crouching down. This was her usual warm-up and today Zayn wanted to see if she could perform all her powers. The rest of us sat down in the grass, and Louis sat next to me.

"Don't hurt her,"he whispered.

"What do you mean?"

I turned to face him, crossing my legs and placing my hands on my knees. Louis looked at me through his hair and eyelashes, making him look like an angel. No. I'm not gay. I'm just saying he looked like he belonged with angels.