Chapter 13

I have nothing to say except..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Hi. :3 Enjoy my lovely leperchuans!

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

-Cody's POV-

These are my current thoughts. My thoughts about everything that happened.

° Niall had given me a hickey

° I met Josh that same night, falling in love

° The next day I saw my sister die

° Someone had written a threatening message in blood for me

° I saw my best friends get along with our enemies

° I found out Josh was a vampire

° I found out Niall, Zayn, and Harry were vampires

° I found out Louis, and Liam were werewolves

° I found out I was a vampire/witch

° I trained with Harry

° I almost kissed Niall cleaning his cuts

° I went from Ireland to America

° I had sexual acts with Niall

° I was trained extra hard

° We moved to another cave while I was sleeping

° Niall and I had a fight

° I met Danielle and Perrie

° We went to Ed's party

° Ed and Harry had a sissy fight

° Men crashed the party

° Ed had saved Harry's life/died

° Zayn was kinapped

And that brings us to the present, where I am sitting in the middle of Ed's bed, knees pulled up to my chest. Someone knocked on the locked door and I didn't say anything, hoping they would leave. And they did. I sighed, ripping my mask off as I stood up. I walked into the giant bathroom, gaping at it. I turned the shower on, stripping off all my clothes and hopping in. I groaned pleasurably, running my hands through my knotty hair. I washed, wiping away my make-up also. When I got out, I wrapped a towel around my naked body, leaning on the sink, looking in the mirror. My eyes looked tired, and wary. My face showed every worry line possible, and I just looked ten years older. My black hair layed limp on my shoulders, frowning up at me. I picked up a wet strand, sighing. My hair was so long. I walked into the bedroom again, searching through his closet with some guilt. I found a long plaid shirt that I just slipped on, putting my panties back on. I tied my wet hair into a bun at the top of my head, my bangs falling out. I put on socks, and opened the locked door, slipping out of the room, and downstairs. When I walked in the giant living room, I gasped, my mouth falling to the floor.

-Liam's POV-

I ran as fast as I could to stay at pace with the two girls, but my short werewolf legs would case me to stumble once so often. Hey. I was still a puppy. Sort of. I didn't know how to really work my wolf body yet. We reached the cave in about twenty mintues, panting from running so far. I changed back into my human form, balancing against the cave walls to steady my breathing. Perrie, and Danielle collected everything we needed, and Danielle handed me the stuff, our hands brushing. I shivered, and looked into her eyes, melting. I never noticed how pretty Danielle was, but now was the moment. She stared back at me before giving me a small smile and going back to Perrie. Have you ever believed in love at seconds glance? Because that's what I was feeling right then. I shook my head to get out of my love-sick daze, and followed the two girls back to our newest hiding place. It probably won't last long. We spent two days in the woods in Ireland, then moved to a hotel in America for a day before coming here, Texas, and living one day in Danielle and Perrie's secret hideaway. I ran faster this time because I was eager to get back to Louis, to show him I'm not just his small step brother that always needed his protection. Though we ran faster this, or atleast it felt like it, the girls, and I got back to Ed's house in forty-five mintues. We carried the bags inside, though the girls headed upstairs, saying they needed showers. I walked into the living room, stopping in place. I got one look at the whole scene, and was completely shocked. I stood, rooted in place.