Chapter 19

-Cody's POV-

I stared at Eleanor in complete shock. Holy hell! She...she...she was my mother! No fucking way! She was too young! I knew my mother had to be older than Eleanor. Smarter. Much more elegant. And certaintly, my mother wouldn't want to kill me. Or marry whoever at fifteen.

"No...no...you can't be! You can't be!" I yelled, scrambling off the bed.

Eleanor stood up, holding her hands up in surrender so she didn't startle me even more. But I needed a escape route. I was about to flee this place faster than I fleed school the night I found out Josh was a vampire.

"I am. Look, I'm sorry I-"

She didn't get to finish her apology when the door to my room swung open. Another woman walked in, tutted with a disgusted look at Eleanor, then she grabbed my arm, pulling me out the room. Eleanor handed me white flats, tears gathering in her eyes as I glared at her, but I was done. I was done with everything, and everyone. I was done with liers, and fakers. I stumbled alongside the woman, hopping as I struggled to put my shoes on. She placed me in front of a large, rusty door, then handed me a bunch of white roses, the stems covered by red ribbon.

"They're dangerous. They hold posion,"the woman said.

"Jesus..." I muttered under my breath.

Suddenly, behind the door, the original wedding music began playing. You know, the,'da da dum. Da da dum,' just ALOT creepier. I swallowed nervously, then gasped in shock as my vision faded to black, and I felt cold. So cold. Then I saw me standing ontop of a bunch of dead human bodies, grinning evily. Blood covered my mouth, my fangs absoutely soaked with the red liquid. My dress was stained red, the shoes showing very little white. I looked at the pile of bodies, and saw some of my classmates, and some kids who I've walked past, and exchanged quiet 'hello's. I gasped again when I opened my eyes, staring at the door. What was that!? I was trembling, my knees knocking together, and teeth clattering loudly in my own ears. I was never going to become that...was I?

"Go!"the woman hissed.

I looked up, startled. I didn't even realize the door was slowly opening. I choked on air. The guy I was marrying was Josh. Josh! NO! I wanted to turn, and run away but I couldn't. I started walking down the aisle. I had no choice. I was forced to do this. It felt like I wasn't even moving by myself. It was like someone was controlling me. I held back tears as I silently apologized to Niall, the love of my life. He may have pointless tattoos, and piercings, but his personality was what attracted me. After hating him for the years I've lived here, never did I think I would fall in love. But it was more than falling in love. It was like we were fused together, pushed to love each other, but it all ended up perfectly. I apologized to Louis, and Liam for coming into their lives for making them do this. I said sorry to Harry, and Zayn for hating them. And my heart throbbed when I thought of Harry, and Louis together. Hopefully, they would be together forever. I swallowed thickly past my rough, dry throat. Josh was burning me with his eyes, probably staring into my broken, shrunk soul. As I stepped up to stand next to him, I noticed a man slinking around in the shadows. He stood before us, but even as I squinted to see his face, the shadows covering him were too dark. I sighed inwardly as he began the regular spoken words at a wedding. When Josh said,"I do," smiling at me weirdly, a broken whimper snuck it's way out my throat, sticking to my lips. I took a deep breath, about to say,"I do", when the doors flung open again.

"I object to this marriage!" Niall shouted.

"Niall!" I screamed.

I was about to jump off the steps, but Josh grabbed me roughly around the waist. I struggled violently, smacking him with the stems of the white roses. Give me something with poision, force me to marry the bad guy, hell yes I'm going to use the poision against him.