Chapter 21

Soooo I know I havent been on in a while but Im back! So enjoy this brand new chapter! :)

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

*Cody's POV*

Niall was alive. My babe was alive! And so was my best friend! I was so happy. God, and I had my real mom back, and Simon was gone. I killed him. Good fucking riddance. I looked up when Eleanor grabbed my wrist, and saw she was gazing at me with some love in her eyes. I couldn't help but look back. To think I wanted someone to kill her before I found out she was my mom. A lot can happen in four weeks. Louis limped over, and snatched my hand away from Eleanor, snarling at her, and Harry walked up behind him, placing his hand on his waist in a comforting gesture. Louis didn't soften, but glared at me when Harry whispered in his ear, war practically raging in his eyes.

"You...you don't deserve to be her mother,"he hissed to Eleanor.

"Louis," I said, standing,"I know she did bad, horrible things to us, but she meant well. She was trying to keep us out of harm."

"Out of harm!? The woman almost fucking killed Niall, blinded Zayn, and hunted us down, not to mention worked with Simon. And now all of the sudden, you trust her," he spat.

"Louis...you're right," I turned to Eleanor,"You don't deserve to be in my life. Atleast not right now."

Eleanor stared at me with shock, and hurt in her eyes, but she showed no emotion on her face. She nodded briskly before turning, and heading for the door, leaving swiftly.

I sighed, hugging Niall tightly like my life depended on it. Which it kinda did. I just wanted everything to stay the way it was now. I had my best friends who had found love themselves, four new friends, and a soulmate I would risk anything for. Alot has happened, and if I could go back, I wouldn't change a thing. This was how my life was planned out, and I wanted it to stay that way. Even though I lost my adoptive parents, lost my adoptive sister to the vampires, then hell, lost my real mom for a while, and still not knowing my father, I have now my soulmate. I sighed, burying my head farther into Niall's chest. I looked at everyone. Louis being balanced by Harry, the two gazing up at each other like no one else existed, Liam standing with Danielle, hands intertwined, and Zayn, and Perrie, holding each other. Yeah, I wouldn't change a single thing in my life.

---------------------------------------------

*Third person*

Cody giggled as Niall struggled to place their wedding picture up. He groaned, almost tipping over, but barked an order for her to stay on the couch, not to disturb the baby. Yes, Cody, now age sixteen, was pregnant with Niall's baby. The picture was finally up, and Niall sighed, falling down onto the couch, his arm swinging over Cody's back. She snuggled up to his side, her head laying on his shoulder. She sighed as Niall pressed a tender kiss to her temple, murmmering something about she was the love of his life, and he couldn't wait for their baby to born. He promised he would be the best father he could be. Cody laughed, kissing his cheek. She knew he was going to do the best he can.

Louis, and Harry took their daughters down to the park, holding their hands, and telling them why they adopted them. Harry laughed as Louis' face turned bright red when their oldest daughter, Kasey, asked why did he howl at night when him, and Harry locked their door. He just cradled the youngest, Rose, while Louis tried to explain why he was howling without revealing he was having sex. Finally, he got frustrated, shook his head, and said he must be dreaming, or having nightmares. Kasey didn't seem to buy it, but seeing her Pa getting mad, she decided to not bug anymore. She turned to Daddy, and whined when she saw he was holding Rose. She wanted to be held. Louis picked her up, and the happy family started their walk back home.

Liam growled. Danielle insisted on having kids, but he didn't want kids so soon. For God's sakes, he was only eighteen, shoot him if he didn't want a full responsibilaty. He could hardly stand watching his brother's kids without almost burning the house down, or losing one of them. He couldn't have a kid yet. He was still young. Yeah, Dani was about a thousand years old, and yes, she knew how to take care of kids, but Liam couldn't. He was still a kid himself! Just a few more years, he begged. Finally, Dani accepted.

Zayn, and Perrie both sighed as they layed in bed, staring at the ceiling. They both knew what was going to happen, and they both didn't know how to tell their friends. One reason why they don't want kids...they don't want their future to end up like the others. The two lovers could sense something dark, and evil was going to happen to the children, but not until after Cody's baby, which was going to be a baby boy, born. Then Louis, and Harry's kids will be the main targets this time though, and Cody's child will help them. When Dani, and Liam have kids, they'll be sucked into the group also. It'll be a repeat of their group fights, but...with a different person. Cody's father.

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

HAI! I'm so sorry I took so long to update this. I'm so so so sorry! But this is the last chapter and again, I'm sorry to update it so long. My lovely leperchuans! I love you all thank you for reading this story! I'll have more up, and the next one I'm going to write is called 'A New Chance.' It'll be a Harry Styles love story with a few of my friends. Please read it! Thank you

*~Kat~*