Chapter 17

-Cody's POV-

"Oooo..." I moaned, raising my head. I blinked, looking around the room I was in. The walls were a rich red color, gold outlining the color. A chandelier(?????) hung above my head, filled with rubys, and dimonds. I looked down, jumping off the unusually soft bed I was laying in. The warm covers were red, and gold also, matching the walls. There were a dozen pillows tossed across the bed, a silk robe hanging from the bed post, and slippers bumping my feet. I tugged at the silk pajamas I was suddenly wearing, frowning deeply.

'Where am I?' I questioned silently, searching frantically for my cell phone.

The door cracked open, and the same female face that had taken me earlier peered in. I hissed, feeling my fangs poking my bottim lip vicously as I bared my teeth in a snarl. The woman stepped in the room, a sharp clicking noise echoing throughout the large room. She smiled sickly at me, clapping her hands together in a pleased gesture. I narrowed my eyes, remembering every inch of this woman's features. She had long brown hair that hung loosely over her shoulders. Sparkling green eyes that had a tinge of red threatening to take over, and a small pair of pink lips that greeted me evily. I looked away as she stepped closer to me.

"It's nice to see you up, darling," she said.

I scrunched my nose, rolling my eyes, and a startled yelp left my mouth as she spun me around to face her. She studied me for a few moments, humming softly to herself as she took my hair in her hands. She tisked, though it came out more like a hiss, and she pushed me through another door. I realized it was the bathroom when I saw a giant bathtub, and a giant shower, a toilet next to it. The woman turned the water for the tub on, then began to strip me free of my pj's. I made a weird noise in my throat, jumping away from the woman's hands. She grabbed me roughly, pulling me back to her side. She turned me around, pulling my hair to the top of my head into a loose bun, swiping away strays. She pushed me into the warm water, and against my will, I sighed wistfully. The water felt soothing, and I haven't felt this relaxed since I discovered what the hell I was living among. The woman dragged a cloth over my skin, scrubbing hard to get rid of an dirt on me. I couldn't help, but feel perfectly calm, even though I knew she was evil, and working with Josh. The woman roughly washed my hair, then I heard the slice of sisscors cutting the air. I turned my head a fraction to see her holding them to my hair, cutting off atleast four inches of my long black hair. I didn't even bother to protest. I knew my hair was too long anyway, and plus struggling was useless with the woman holding your shoulder tightly. Long strands of my hair fell to the floor, and when she was done, I was allowed to stand, wrapping a towel around me. I walked to the mirror, gasping when I saw how short she had cut my hair. It was now neck length, my bang hanging just above my eyes. I actually liked it. I pulled it back, satisfied I could still be able to put it in a ponytail, or atleast a bun. The woman walked up behind me, resting her hands on my shoulders.

"Now you look marriage ready," she said.

My eyes widened, and my heart rate quickened.

-Liam's POV-

Harry came thundering down the stairs frantically, searching for someone. I figured he was looking for Lou, but when he saw me, he dashed over.

"Liam! Something's wrong with Zayn! He can't see!" Harry wailed.

I frowned, folding my arms tightly over my chest. Harry rolled his eyes, and moaned quietly, pulling on my arms to take me upstairs. I followed reluctantly since I still don't truly trust them, but when I saw Zayn sitting on his bed, staring blankly at the floor, and a shattered window, I almost choked. I slowly walked up to Zayn, and his head whipped up so quickly I thought he was fine. But the blank stare he gave me, and the greyish black eyes that looked up at me told me he wasn't alright.