Chapter 11

This chapter might be a little sad. I just want to add more emtion in it. Shoutouts to my readers and my voters! You guys are awsome! :D I'm really happy you enjoy reading my story. I always felt like a bad writer but I guess I'm not that bad!

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

-Cody's POV-

When I woke up from a very good nap, I realized I wasn't in the hotel we were staying at. I shot up, panic coursing through my veins, looking around. I was in...a cave? I ran a hand through my hair, tugging at the knots. A few pine needles fell loose and I sighed. I really needed a shower. Niall walked in the cave, making me breath slowly through my nose with relief. I thought I got kidnapped or something.

"Where are we?" I piped.

"With some friends."

"Why?"

"They found us again."

"What!? But...but you said we were practically invisble to them because we have Louis and Liam."

"Well, obviously not."

"You don't have to get smart."

"I'm not. I'm just answering your question."

"With an additude."

"You know what Cody! Just shut up for once!"

I sat stunned, looking up at Niall before standing up, ready to defend myself.

"No! I never wanted to be dragged into this fucking mess but yet here I am! I'm not gonna shut up until I get straight answers!"

"And that's the problem! You're never going to get straight answers!"

"And why not!"

"Because! This world doesn't have straight answers anymore! The answers are crazy and mixed up and none make any sense!"

"Like me and you..."

"...You did not just say that..."

I looked away from Niall, not saying anything.

"Is that how you seriously feel about us?"

I wanted to say something. Anything. But no words came out my mouth as I tilted my head slightly to watch him from the corner of my eye.

"Fine."

And he spun on his heel, walking slowly out the cave entrance. I slumped against the cave wall, groaing in frustration. I wanted to scream my lungs out, to just not talk anymore. But I couldn't. No sound would escape my mouth. And I just lost Niall. He would be pissed at me now. And he probably won't talk to me. I sighed, standing back up. I stepped into the sunlight, squinting as the bright light hurt my eyes. Liam and Louis were rolling around together, barking and play fighting. They were werewolves obviously. Niall was no where to be seen and Zayn and Harry were talking to two women. I walked over to them, lying my head on Zayn's shoulder. He looked down at me, smiling.

"There she is. Perrie, Danielle, this is Cody. Cody, this is Danielle and Perrie."

I looked at the two women in front me, begining to feel insecure. They were both gorgeous. Imhumanly beautiful. And by my guess, I figured they were vampires. They smiled at me and my hypothesis was correct. The sharp teeth flashed at me, and I felt a little unsafe. If they were friends of Niall, why did I feel so unsure of these women?

"Hi," I said.

"Hello," Perrie greeted, her smile wide.

"We'll be happy teaching you. And keeping you safe until you're ready to fight," Danielle said.