Chapter 18

So that Boston tragity. Horrible, right? Yeah. I sunk into deep depression all day today. I mean, I already had depression but I just didnt feel any emotion today. None. Anywhore, here's a new chapter. Enjoy :)

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

-Niall's POV-

We all ran from the house, the door staying open. I didn't care. I needed to get to Cody. She was in some deep shit, and if I didn't get to her before she married Josh...let's just say this wedding isn't going to be like any other. I raced ahead of my friends, not even knowing where I was going, but trusting my instincts.

"Niall! Wrong way, mate!" Harry shouted.

I stopped running, and turned around to catch up to my friends running in the complete oppsite. I followed Perrie, since she seemed to know where we were going. All day we ran, pushing faster to get to Cody. My non-beating heart shattered when I thought of Cody marrying someone else, someone who is evil, and only cares about her powers, not her personality. I ran faster next Perrie, and we suddenly appeared at a large, hidden building, and Perrie pointed at it.

"That's it..." she whispered.

Zayn hissed, and I actually forgot about him, and the others honestly. He pulled on our arms, dragging the two of us backwards, and we stumbled into the thick patch of woods. I glared at him, raising an eyebrow, then remembered he couldn't see. Dam...tell me my soul mate is about to marry some asshole, and I don't remember shit.

"What is it, Zayn?" I whispered quietly.

"Guards. Everywhere. It's gonna be tough to get in..."he murmmered, blinking with a blank expression.

"Well, how do you think we can get in?"

"Someone has to think of a plan?"

We all sat in dull silence for a few minutes until Louis pipped up.

"I got it! C'mere,"he motioned.

We huddled into a tight circle as Louis told us about the plan, and my body began to shake with anger, regret, and excitement. I haven't fought anyone like this in a few hundred years.

-Cody's POV-

Eleanor combed back my hair as I proccessed what the hell she just said. I was marriage ready? What the hell does that mean? Who am I marrying? The one person I wanted to marry was Niall,and I loved him. There I finally said. I LOVE NIALL HORAN! I'll shout it out to the world. I love him,and he's the only person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. Plus, I just wasn't ready for marriage. I was only fifteen! And my sixteenth birthday was tommorow. What a great birthday present, marriage! Hell to the no. I needed to get out of this as fast as I can. Eleanor crimped my hair, letting it fall gracefully on my neck. Then she pulled a few pieces of hair back, clipping it to the back of my head with the prettiest hair clip I have ever seen. It was a bright blue with red rubys forming a rose, and I admired it in the mirror.

"It's my mother's..." Eleanor whispered quietly.

I turned to look at her, looking at her with soft eyes. She sounded so sad.

"It's beautiful. Where is she now?"

"She's dead. She was a mere human. My father accidently killed her by getting her pregnant with me. I never knew her..."

Tears slicked my eyes as Eleanor's voice faded away, but I blinked them away roughly.

"I'm sorry. But I never knew my mother either," I said.

"But that was because-nevermind! Let's get you in your dress."

She distracted me by pulling out the most beautiful wedding dress I've ever seen. I've admired beautiful wedding dresses in windows of stores, dreaming of the perfect wedding dress I was going to have for my own wedding, and here was the dress I've never even imagined. It was silky, dropping to my knees, the back longer than the front, the train trailing the floor. It was strapless, sleeveless, and had pearls outlining the sweetheart neck line. My mouth fell open, and Eleanor laughed, tossing me the dress.

"Put it on,"she demanded.

I pulled a pair of underwear on, then shimmed out of the robe. I slipped into the dress, not bothering to put a bra on since there was a built-in bra already in the dress. Eleanor turned me around, adjusting the dress so it firmly fit me. She placed the veil on my head, steering me towards the mirror again, and I gasped. It was amazing how these women can transform me from gruffy, tomboy, skateboarding Cody that any burp could put any boy to shame into beautiful, flawless, glowing Cody that was like a fairy princess. The dress hugged my body perfectly, the veil falling past my shoulders. I have always wanted to look amazing, stunning for my wedding, but this was just too early for me.

"Eleanor...I can't do this. I'm only fifteen. This isn't even legal..." I stuttered.

"I'm sorry. It's not my choice. I-" she paused, looking towards the door, then closed it. She gestured for me to join her on the bed."I was forced to marry at fifteen. A day before my sixteenth also. Then the day of my birthday, I was forced to become pregnant. I would stop this but...I...I can't." She stopped.

I stared at her gorgeous face, watching as tears slipped down her flushed cheeks. Eleanor turned her head to look at me, watery eyes slowly focusing on me before she grinned weakly.

"You look just like him,"she murmmered, stroking my cheek,"Can I tell you something?"

I nodded, eagar to know what she wanted to say.

"I'm your mother."

-Louis' POV-

I was bouncing on the balls of my feet with nervous energy. Hopefully the plan I made will work. I nodded at Danielle, and Perrie, silently telling them to go ahead with their part of the plan. They nodded back, then rushed away. I looked at Harry, and sighed. Why did I ever hate him? He was beautiful. Chocolate brown locks hanging in his face limply, but he brushed them behind his ear. His long lean body crouching down over Liam, whispering something in his ear, and I smiled. I was just happy to know the best little brother had accepted the fact I'm gay, and that I'm dating the 'supposed' old enemy. Never did I think I was going to end up dating a vampire, as a werewolf. I shook my head, clearing my mind of all thoughts so I could focus on my part of the plan.

"Time to focus, Louis. Time to focus," I whispered to myself, crouching down.

At the same time, Liam, and I changed into werewolves, and the first group of guards that past our hiding place, we charged. We attacked them, snarling, teeth clashing, and furious growls ripping from our throats. Terrifed screams echoed, and faded as we killed the vampires, and we stood back to admire our work, licking the blood off our muzzels. I cringed at the taste. I didn't eat raw things, even as a werewolf, and the taste of non-living things blood was pretty nasty. Niall, who was gently guiding an irriated Zayn through the woods, and Harry joined us, and we walked up to the front door of the castle thingy. Danielle opened the door for us while Perrie stood guard. She hissed, signaling there was someone coming, so we all attacked at once. It was another large group of guards, but we easily defeated them, leaving the pile of dead bodies to vanish into dust, their blood splattered all over the floor. We continued walking until we reached a very large door that was so old, and rusted, I was surprised it was still up. A soft, familiar voice floated to my ears, and I slouched forward on my paws, whimpering quietly. Cody. It was Cody! She was behind the door! I whimpered louder, scratching at the door. My whimpers soon became little barks since no one was paying attention to me. Finally, Perrie leaned down.

"What is it, Louis?"she asked, petting my head.

I nodded towards the door, a purr-like sound leaving my lips when she scratched the special spot on my neck. God damnit! Focus! She leaned forward until her ear was pressed flush against the door, but she looked at me with a confused look.

"What?"she asked again.

"Guys!" Zayn hissed."Cody's back there! And she's about to say 'I do' !"

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Well. There ya go. A new chapter. Hope you all like it. And if you have a Twitter or Tumblr please click on my link to help me meet One Direction.

Tumblr Name:KathrynJ14

Twitter Name:@kj_kathryn

Thanks guys <3

*~Kat~*