Chapter 15

Okay scratch the Twitter thing. First I got hacked now my phone wont let me back in. Just...fml. So just message me on here if you want to be part of my story.

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

-Cody's POV-

Niall, and I could hear Harry and Louis all the way from our bedroom. And we were all the way down the hall! They were like animals, moaning and groaning every five seconds. It was pretty disgusting. I guess this is how the others felt when Niall and I were fooling around. I snuggled up in Niall's arms, my head resting on his shirtless chest. Niall petted my hair, soft cooing noises leaving my mouth. Our legs were tangled under the blankets, our hands intertwined on his stomach. Niall began singing to me, and before I knew it, I was deep asleep in Niall's arms. All my worries, concerns, and wonders leaving my mind. For now.

-Louis' POV-

When I woke up the next morning, I saw another pair of arms around my waist. I smiled, knowing it was Harry. Last night was perfect. I was happy to show Harry the gay life, more than happy. I haven't had a boyfriend in four years. I felt like if Liam knew, he would think I'm disgusting just like my father thought I was. Plus, I wanted to watch over all my siblings, so I didn't want to spend all my time with my boyfriend than them. I looked up, and blushed when I saw Harry was studying me with his amazing green eyes. He smiled, then leaned down to kiss me. I grinned into the kiss, putting my hands into his hair, and he tightened his arms around my waist, pulling us closer together. Our naked manhoods brushed, and we both moaned into the kiss. I pulled back, sitting up because I really didn't think getting horny right now would be okay. Harry sat up after me, laying his head on my shoulder, kissing my neck. Either he didn't know what he was doing to me by doing that or he just loved to be a fucking tease. I turned around, pushing him back on the bed, my hands on his shoulders. I pecked his lips, then looked in his eyes, smiling.

"Morning to you too," I said.

"Good morning, boobear," he repyled.

"Boobear?"

"That's my nickname for you."

"Oh...then your nickname is Hazza."

"Cool."

"Wanna come get a shower with me?" I asked.

"Definitly!"

We jumped up, and raced to the bathroom, kissing as Harry turned the shower on. We stepped in, our lips never parting. We both finally had to take a breather, and Harry slumped against me, his wet hair tickling my neck.

"Hey, Louis?"

"Yeah?"

"Why did you use a condom last night? It's not like I can get pregnant," Harry said with a small snort at the end.

"Haven't you heard of safe sex?"

"I'm clean!"

"So am I. But I still didn't want to risk anything."

"Honestly, I'm not even sure if vampires can catch diseses."

"Better safe than sorry," I said with a shrug.

"I guess you're right. Hey...can I do something?"

"Um...yeah, sure."

*Harry kneeled down, and I gulped as he started to stroke my length to full hardness. When my member was fully sticking up excitedly, Harry began to mouth at it, sending shivers down my spine. Finally, warm heat covered me, and my hands instictivly flew to the back of Harry's head, gripping his curls. He bobbed his head, sucking me off pretty good for someone who's never been with a guy before. In a matter of minutes, I released my load into Harry's mouth, and he happily swallowed it. He pulled back with a pop, then kitten-licked the tip to fully clean me of my semen.* I slouched against the wet tile, panting, bewilded, and amazed. Harry stood up, then started to wash both our heads, and bodies since I was still to weak to move yet from the awsome orgasm. I could move my limbs again, and finished washing myself. When we got out, towels wrapped firmly around our waists, I kissed him again. We broke apart, and started to get dressed. I threw on a simple striped t-shirt and some red pants with a pair of white TOMS. After Harry was dressed, we walked downstairs, stepping in the living room where Ed, Liam, and Cody were sitting. I flinched when I saw Liam watching me carefully, his eyes sharp, and narrow as I took a seat next to Harry. Suddenly, Liam stood, clearing his throat.