14 - Nimue

Flashback: Camelot - Six Weeks Ago...

Elaine, Emma, Katy, Merlin and Morgana were walking through the woods together.

"When I was seeing Rumpelstiltskin in my head, he said he would only be with me until I embraced my dark powers and Esme, Emily and Eleanor say that they will be with me until the curse is broken," Elaine said

"And now?" Morgana asked.

"Well recently, I've been thinking maybe not seeing him and just my ancestors, maybe that's a bad thing," Elaine said.

"Have you embraced your powers?" Merlin asked.

"I've done some dark things recently. I hurt someone... My son. And if I dig deep down... The darkness is winning. But there's hope, right?" She looked at them, "You two would be bothering to get his spark if there wasn't still hope," Elaine said and Emma and Katy looked at her confused when they heard that she had hurt Henry.

"There is hope, and it's up there," Merlin said and they all looked up to find where they were going was really high up.

"That's a whole lot of up," Katy said.

"We can make it. The question is, will Merlin and I come down?" Morgana said and Elaine looked at her worriedly and Emma and Katy took hold of Elaine's.

"As we said, love is the most powerful magic, hold onto it," Merlin said and Elaine nodded.

500 Years Earlier...

Morgana, Merlin and Nimue arrived at Nimue's old village which was completely in ruins, "This was my village. My home. Look what's become of it. My house was... Was right here," Nimue looked around, "Or maybe... Maybe it was there," She pointed to a spot then scoffed, "Oh, it's so different not," Nimue said.

"Sometimes the sole survivor of a tragedy can feel guilty. In the future, they'll call it-," Merlin began to say.

"I don't feel guilty. I feel angry. This shouldn't be the way that those who cannot take are taken. Are you two you're wanting this? With your magic, you could have a million more lifetimes to hand out power to those who need it and to strike down those who..." Nimue said.

"Nimue, shh. It's been decided," Merlin said.

"Look. In the street, cups," Morgana said as she walked over.

Nimue and Merlin looked over, "It looks like every household brought out their cups for him. Why would they d-," Nimue began to say.