29 - Our Decay

In the Underworld...

Mr Gold was inside Hades's chambers, working on a potion to help open a portal, "You'd think a desperate man would work a little faster," Hades said.

"Magic cannot be rushed. Creating a portal is no simple task," Mr Gold said.

"Yes. Yes, I know. But we don't have a Dark Curse or a magic bean or silver slippers. We have something better... Your Dark One-tainted blood. It got you down here. It can reopen the portal," Hades said.

"Why do you even need a portal? You can come and go as you please," Mr Gold said.

"But I can't bring anyone back... Alive. By combining our powers... That can change. And I don't care how painful it is for you. So, if you want me to tear up this contract so your child-to-be will remain your child-to-be and not take your son... You won't care about the pain either," Hades said.

"You must tell me where you want this portal directed," Mr Gold said.

"Oh. Why, Storybrooke, of course," Hades said.

In Storybrooke...

Callie was inside the Sorcerer's Mansion, attending to Baby Hood, Noah and Neal, she saw someone, "Oh, hello... You must be the new guy?" Callie said.

The boy looked over, "I guess... I live here so I help out," He said.

 I live here so I help out," He said

"And your name is..." She read his name on the card, "Ah! Nice to meet you, I'm Callie," Callie said.

"Nice to meet you too," He said.

Callie walked over to the three babies, "Why, hello, little ones. Hey. Did you sleep well? Yeah?" Callie gasped as they reached for her, "Hi," Callie said.

The boy walked over, "Tell me what to do," He said.

"Thanks," Callie said.

Mother Superior walked into the room to see them, "Callie... What are you all don't here?" Mother Superior asked.

Callie held up three bottles in her hands, "The formula for the babies," Callie said.

Mother Superior chuckled, "Of course. Here. I'll help," Mother Superior said and went to take the clear one for Baby Hood.

"Uh, the red one's hers," Callie said.

"Oh," Mother Superior chuckled, "Right. I don't know where my head is today," Mother Superior said.

The boy got suspicious, "Uh, Mother Superior, what... What's going on?" He asked.

"Nothing. Everything's fine," 'Mother Superior' said.

"Mm. I don't really believe that... Why don't you start talking?" Callie said.

 Why don't you start talking?" Callie said