41 - Only You

Storybrooke...

It was night time and everyone was hanging out at Granny's diner after Branston's funeral for the wake. Faye was sitting alone at a booth holding a picture of Branston, looking at it sadly. David walked up to her, "Pri," She looked at him, "Look, I know that there's nothing I can really say, but I just want you to know... You're not alone," David said and Faye smiled a little at him and nodded.

Zelena walked up with baby Robin and sat down in the booth, "She won't have to. I think what Priscilla needs is a little time with someone who understands what she's going through," Zelena said.

"David lost Elaine, a child," Faye said and Zelena looked guilty, before turning to him apologetically.

"Zelena, I'm sorry. What happened with Hades, that... Can't exactly be easy," David said.

Zelena smiled softly and nodded, "I'm sorry about Elaine, she didn't deserve to be... To be lied to," Zelena said.

David put his hand on Faye's shoulder and she looked at him, "I'll give you some space, but I won't be far," David said and kissed her head before walking over to Emma, Regina and Katy.

"How is she?" Katy asked quietly.

"Most she spoke was to Zelena at the cemetery," David said quietly.

"She's gonna need a lot of help, very soon," Katy said quietly and David nodded.

Henry, Julia and Daniella were sitting at the counter as Violet, Eugene and Christopher walked inside and they looked at them, "Violet," Henry said.

"Henry... I'm sorry about Branston," Violet said.

"Thank you," Henry said.

Christopher walked over to Daniella and they hugged each other, "Are you okay?" Christopher asked.

"I will be," Daniella said.

Eugene walked over to Julia who hugged him instantly, "I'm here," Eugene hugged back, "I'm sorry," Eugene said.

"Thank you," Julia whispered.

"When I heard you went to the Underworld, I was afraid I was never gonna see you again," Violet said as she grabbed Henry's hand.

"You were?" She nodded, "Me, too," Henry said.

Eugene took Julia's hand and they walked over to the back of the diner, "The truth?" Eugene asked.

"I can't... If I start I'll cry and I won't stop," Julia said.

"Julia..." Eugene said.

"I'm an orphan now... My mom and dad are dead, my uncle too," Eugene stepped closer to her, "What good is my magic if I couldn't protect Branston?" Julia asked.

"We're kids Julia, they wouldn't expect you to fight and you shouldn't have, not yet," Eugene said and he hugged her again.

Outside, Elaine and Killian were walking over to Granny's holding hands.