31 - The Muse of Epic Poetry (Original Ep: Her Handsome Hero)

Flashback: Many, many, many years ago on Mount Olympus

Calliope and Hades stood opposite Zeus, "You want me to postpone your visit? Why?" Zeus asked.

"I'm not ready," Calliope said.

"Calliope, I wouldn't have suggested it if you weren't... You inspire me to write, me, your father. You are ready," Zeus said.

Calliope tilted her head as little, "You really think so?" Calliope asked.

"Of course, I do," Zeus said.

Calliope nodded, "Okay, I'll do it," Calliope said.

Thousands of years had passed, and Calliope returned to Mount Olympus after news about Hades being banished. Zeus met her at the entrance, "Come dear," Zeus said and they both walked together.

"He really attacked?" Calliope asked.

"I wouldn't lie to you knowing how close you both are. I've trapped him in his realm permanently," Zeus said.

"Trapped him? How?" Calliope asked.

"Stop his heart. As long as it doesn't beat, he can never leave... That's why I've asked you to return... How is the world?" Zeus asked.

"It's... Okay, I guess. Humans are humans. More poetry and lyrics... I guess I was ready," Calliope said.

"Excellent because I need you to continue doing that but I need you for something else as well... And this is where the request gets complicated," Zeus said and they walked into a room.

End of Flashback

Callie, Adam and Mr Gold were inside the animal shelter, trying to figure out what Gaston's unfinished business was, "Callie, you don't need to do this to find his unfinished business. I know what it is... Killing me," Mr Gold said.

"Oh, I have no doubt about that, sweetness, but I need to know his full story before you go all murdering Dark One on his ass. Here. Gaston's locker," She sighed and looked at him, "Can one of you open this for me?" Callie said.

"Well, I certainly can. Are you sure you want me to?" Mr Gold said.

"Of course I'm sure. Why wouldn't I be?" Callie said.

"Well, using my power to steal another man's property...Doesn't that qualify as dark magic?" Mr Gold questioned.

"This isn't murder. We're opening a locker,... And for the last damn time Rumpel, I don't give a fuck about your stupid immortal magic! I am not some little bookworm who dreams, alright? I live. And I asked, for you to open the locker, not question me and make me repeat myself over and over again," Callie said.

"Uh, guys," Mr Gold and Callie looked at Adam who was holding a book titled 'Her Handsome Hero', "You two were arguing and I just took matters into my own hands... What on earth is this? Her Handsome Hero," Adam said.