33 - Ruby Slippers

Zelena's farmhouse, Callie knocked on the door and Zelena opened the door, "Callie. To what do I owe the honour? Are you here to tear my crying baby from my arms again?" Zelena said.

"I need your help," Zelena scoffed and started to shut the door, "Please, I'm asking you as a mother," Callie said and Zelena let her into her house.

♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥

Zelena and Callie sat at the table in the kitchen opposite each other and Callie told her that she needed help with Hades, "And what makes you think Hades would listen to me?" Zelena asked.

"I know that he's in love with you," Callie said.

Zelena chuckled, "My sister's got an even bigger mouth than I thought. Sorry, but Hades would never rip up one of his precious contracts even if I asked," Zelena said.

"Please, Zelena, you know what it's like to have to lose a child," Callie said.

"Why come to me when you've got the Dark One on your side," Zelena said.

"Yeah, can't really trust him right now or his father... And Hades told me I needed to wake up, it seems that he knows me, but I don't understand," Callie said.

"So, you finally see the beast behind the man," Zelena chuckled, "Maybe, you can understand why I'm not rushing to Hades with open arms. And I have no idea what you're talking about, he's never mentioned anything to me," Zelena said.

"Well, I don't think it's because of me and Rumpel. I think it's because you're scared," Callie said.

"Of the Lord of Death?" Zelena laughed softly, "Please. I just know the truth. I'm never going to get my happy ending. Not with Hades, not with my daughter, not with anyone," Zelena said.

"How do you know that if you haven't tried?" Callie asked with a smile.

"Oh, I have tried," Zelena scoffed, "Look where I am," Zelena chuckled, "Drinking with the bookworm," Callie started to feel nauseous again and she stood up then got herself a glass of water, "Oh, come on

"Oh, I have tried," Zelena scoffed, "Look where I am," Zelena chuckled, "Drinking with the bookworm," Callie started to feel nauseous again and she stood up then got herself a glass of water, "Oh, come on. If I disgust you that much, maybe you should leave," Zelena said.

"No, no, it's, urgh... It's not... It's not that," Callie sipped her water, "It's just morning sickness. You remember what that's like," Callie said.

Zelena scoffed, "Actually, I don't. Not since the Dark Swan made sure my pregnancy lasted all of 10 minutes," Zelena said as she walked over to her.

"Wait. Hades, if he decides he wants my child now, he could speed up my pregnancy, too," Callie said.

"I'd love to say that he isn't capable of such a thing, but I can assure you he is," Zelena said.

"No, and I thought I had time on my side," She sighed, "I guess I don't," Callie said.

Zelena sighed, "That's not necessarily true," Callie looked at her, "There may be a way and this will help you remember a forgotten past as well," Zelena said.