22 - Souls of the Departed

Flashback

Late at night, Henry Senior was waiting in the woods as Snow White approached him from behind, her arrow pointing at him, "I got your message. Are you alone?" Snow White asked.

"Alone and unarmed, as promised," Henry Senior said as he turned around.

"Well, I'm alone, but I don't go anywhere unarmed. Sorry," Snow White said.

"I'm here because I care about my daughter. And if the war continues, it will destroy the kingdom, but more importantly, her soul," Henry Senior said.

"Snow White," Snow White turned to see another Henry Senior who looked shocked. The copy of Henry Senior that Snow White was talking to originally, suddenly ripped out Snow White's heart, causing the girl to gasp and turned to see the first Henry Senior turn into Cora.

"You see? The only way to truly achieve peace is through war," Cora said as she placed Snow White's heard in a box.

"Cora. How... How are you here?" Henry Senior asked.

"Why, because of you, Henry, dear. You played with magic you didn't understand. And I never let a good mistake go to waste," Cora said.

"Please, I beg you. Don't do this," Henry Senior said.

Cora lifted the box up and spoke to the heart, "Now... Forget this ever happened and go enjoy your last few hours," Snow White forgot what had happened and she walked away, leaving Cora and Henry Senior behind, "Come along, Henry. Regina needs her birthday present," Cora said.

End of Flashback

The group were now at the cemetery, Killian was holding the potion as he looked at the cemetery and Emily walked up to him, she touched his arm, "Come on," Emily said and she and Eleanor walked into the cemetery with the others following them.

"Where is it?" Katy asked.

"Not far," Eleanor said as they walked up to four identical gravestones, Esme White, Emily White, Eleanor White, Elaine Rapunzel 'Swan' White.

"Swan White?" Emma said.

"You would've originally been a White," Mary Margaret said.

Killian looked at Elaine's grave and walked towards it, "You okay?" Katy asked.

"Aye, lass," Killian said.

"Want me to do it?" Emma asked.

"No, I got this," Killian said.

"You sure you're okay?" Eleanor asked.

"I just hope she is," Killian said and he poured the potion over Elaine's grave. After a few moments, Elaine appeared in front of them, but she kept glitching in and out and was battered, bruised, bloodied and burnt.

Katy and Will shielded Daniella from the sight as Emma did with Julia as Regina did the same with Henry while Christopher looked away. Faye took hold of David's hand as he and Mary Margaret looked at the sight sadly, Emily and Eleanor looked at Killian.

"Elaine, love, we're here to help you. We just can't find you. Where are you?" Killian asked and Elaine kept glitching.

"Killian... The spell's not steady. She can't hear you," Emily said.