4 - The Price

Flashback: Camelot - Six Weeks Ago...

Morgana, Regina, Emma, Faye and David were standing in front of Merlin's tree when Percival walked up to them, "My lady's," Percival said as he knelt down and held out three gifts for the women.

"For us?" Regina questioned.

"You are the Saviours and Lady Morgana after all. His Majesty would be honoured if you three would wear these to the ball tonight," Percival opened the box for her, three violet gem necklaces, Regina gasped at the necklace and Emma helped her put the necklace on as David helped Faye then placed Morgana's on, "I look forward to a dance this evening," Percival said.

"He's not the only one looking forward to a dance with a Saviour," David said as he looked at Faye while Emma rolled her eyes amused.

♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥

Faye and Katy looked down at Neal and Noah in their cribs and they looked at Doc who stood by the crib, "Now, if they get fussy, they probably just need to be changed," Faye said.

"Are you sure you don't want us to get Granny?" David asked.

"If I go to the ball, I'll just get stuck being Grumpy's wingman," Doc said and Faye chuckled softly.

Regina walked in, "I can watch them, I'm not going," Regina said.

"You have to. Everyone's expecting you," Katy said.

"I should be figuring out how to free Merlin, not fox-trotting our way across Club Med-Ieval," Regina said.

"Mom," Katy said.

"What?" Regina said.

"The truth," Katy said.

"I can't go, alright? I can't," Regina said.

"Because why?" Faye asked.

"Because... Because I don't know how to dance," Regina said.

"Well, that can't be possible. You and I went to dozens of balls together," Katy said.

"And you went to loads with Snow," Faye said.

"Where her father was more interested in dancing with his precious daughter than his wife and the balls I went to with Katelyn, I was just there so they didn't think I'd kill them," Regina said.

"I doubt Emma will mind if you step on a few toes," Will said as he walked into the room and kissed Katy's cheek before going over to his son.

"This isn't about Emma, is it?" Katy asked.

"People are expecting a powerful Saviour, not an ex-Evil Queen. How will they ever believe I can free Merlin if we can't ever convince them I know how to dance?" Regina said.

"How do you think I feel? The Dark Sorceress pretending to be a Saviour, pretending to be my stepdaughters?" Faye said.