0 - Their Beginning

----◦•◦❀•◦----------------------------------------------------------◦•❀◦•◦----

He held her small fragile hand as he guided her through the area's rubble. Meteor City was not a place for her with all the destroyed buildings. " Flower. " He called. She turned her head towards him. He looked at her eyes in a pitiful way. " We're going to regroup with the others. " He stated. He lowered himself to her height guiding her arms around his neck. He lifted her up, carrying her, putting one arm under her legs and the other supporting her back. 

He began to make his way toward the rest of the group with her in his arms. Her hair danced in the wind as they reached the meeting area. " Boss! " A subordinate of his called out. His name was Shalnark a young man with blonde hair and bright green eyes. They seemed to shine with every action he took. The other seven subordinates turned to their leader as he set down his flower. 

These subordinates consist of Feitan a man who has black, mid-length hair, grey eyes, and a pale complexion. Machi,  a short, young woman with a petite build. She has blue eyes and pink, messy hair that reaches the middle of her back, it's often tied up. Nobunaga, he has long black hair that he ties into a single topknot. He also has a pencil moustache and a small patch of hair on his chin.

Pakunoda, she's a tall, slender woman with extended pointed features. She had short, straight, blonde hair reaching down to her neck. Her most prominent feature was her aquiline nose. Franklin, he has the appearance of a giant and resembles Frankenstein's monster, with multiple scars across his face and sewn-up wounds around his mouth. His hair is short and messy, and he has elongated earlobes that reach his chest

Uvogin, he has an unruly mane of grizzled hair, sideburns, long, thick eyebrows, and coarse hair on his shoulders, arms, and chest. He has naturally tanned skin. Phinks, has blonde hair and is fairly tall and muscular. His most distinguishing feature is having no eyebrows. Then there is their leader, Chrollo. He's a young man with black hair and grey eyes.

 The woman beside him is his Flower. Juryoku, a young woman with long, disheveled white hair with messy bangs along with dark lipstick and bright blue eyes. It had been that very day they regrouped that they came to a decision. They would all leave this dreadful place, the place they grew up in. It was just a junkyard city inhabited by outcasts. They didn't want to be seen as outcasts anymore. They wanted to be seen as more. 

----◦•◦❀•◦----------------------------------------------------------◦•❀◦•◦----

Presented by: QuinellePhantomhive - ❀Juryoku's Flower❀