Aisuru

WARNING - FILLER - NOT A PART OF THE TRUE STORY

----◦•◦❀•◦----------------------------------------------------------◦•❀◦•◦----

Small sakura petals began to fall gently and freely off of the many branches, even as the day became dark turning into night they were still as vibrant and beautiful as ever. Small wooden sandals stood above the festival plaza, they balanced in place. Their owner was even more graceful as she had been waiting to sense a specific someone's aura. The moonlight's glow shown off her, it made her petite features more noticeable. 

It had been a specific occasion for the group, they were to enjoy it to their best ability. Pakunoda had already poured herself her usual fill of alcohol, she was mid-conversation with Machi and Shizuku until she stopped talking. She looked up at Juryoku who had been standing above the plaza for a while. They all called it a festival but it was a town of dead bodies just for the troupe to enjoy themselves. 

Paku watched as Chrollo approached Juryoku. He stood behind her, she turned around. It only left a smile of satisfaction on Pakunoda's lips. It took him years to figure it out, however, she knew his feelings towards Yoku were true and that's all that really mattered to her. As surreal as it all seemed Pakunoda wouldn't want it any other way. Juryoku lowered her head to face Chrollo. He only grabbed onto her hand rubbing it against his cheek. 

" Today feels like the same day three years ago, when I plucked such a flower out of her dire state. " Chrollo said. " Do you know who that flower is? " He asked. Juryoku nodded, a smile forming on her face. " My flower knows her value all too well, there isn't a being in this world worthy of being compared to you. " He stated. She only smiled brighter jumping onto him. It caught Chrollo by surprise. She nuzzled her head on the side of his neck. 

She let go and so did he. He stared down at her, grabbing her hand. She placed a hand on his shoulder as his arm went around her waist. They began to dance slowly.  They swayed gently with the breeze following along. Embracing one another. A moment of bliss, unusual compared to their usual lives. Nothing could compare. The way she looked up at him with those eyes of hers. She took his breath away. 

" I'm going to make this last forever... " Chrollo said. They came to a stop, he brought a hand to her cheek. Their faces came closer. " Whoo! " Machi yelled out laughing. Pakunoda only facepalmed. Juryoku turned her attention to the commotion. Chrollo grabbed her face gently, then kissed her. Closing his eyes, she did the same as they both enjoyed the moment. He let go first as Yoku hurried to catch her breath. 

She put her hands to cover her face and blushed out of embarrassment. " Looks like boss will be busy, " Feitan said. " Congratulations boss! " Franklin said. " Tch, about time... " Phinks said. " Only took like a couple of years, " He stated with sarcasm. Chrollo grabbed onto Juryoku's petite hands taking them away from her face. He brought a hand to his lips kissing it. Yoku put her head on his chest. " A... e... I lo-- " She tried saying. Juryoku put a hand over her neck. 

Chrollo looked down at her. " You must be tired Flower, " He said. He grabbed her hand and they began walking. Juryoku only wished that she could tell him what she wants, instead of having others guess and pick for her... Yoku only held onto his loving hand, walking beside him not caring where he would take them with a smile on her face. 

----◦•◦❀•◦----------------------------------------------------------◦•❀◦•◦----