7 - Nostrade Bodyguards

----◦•◦❀•◦----------------------------------------------------------◦•❀◦•◦----

" What do we do with them? " Shizuku asked. " They haven't told us anything about the chain user. " She stated. " If they don't know anything then just let them go. " Franklin said. " Am I right Pakunoda? " He asked. " I checked on the trip here, it's true. They really don't know anything. " Paku stated. The silverette perked up at this. " You sure? " Machi asked. " I am. " Pakunoda stated. " They have no memories of the chain user, whatsoever. " She said. 

" Looks like your hunch was a little off this time, huh? " Nobunaga said. " That's bizarre, well. If Pakunoda says so it must be true. " Machi stated. The silverette jogged over to Gon. " Hey, Gon. " He said. " Did they do anything to you on the way here? " He asked " Not really, just asked me some questions. " Gon stated. " Thought so. " The silverette commented. " They don't know the chain user, so, can't we just let them go now? " Franklin asked. 

" Yeah, I really don't see the point in keeping them here. " Shalnark stated. " No. We can't be sure they're completely unrelated. " Phinks spoke up. " It's possible they're being used. " He stated. " The chain user is discreet. He usually keeps his chains hidden. If that's the case, maybe they don't realize he's who we're talking about. We shouldn't release them, not until they tell us who they're working for. " Phinks said. 

" If they are working for someone then it isn't the chain user. Because he prefers to operate all by himself. " Sharlnark said. " So you're saying you agree with Nobunaga. " Machi said. " We can get whatever information we need from the Nostrade Family. We don't really need these kids for that. After all, we know the chain user is a member. " Shalnark stated. " That's right we do. " Franklin commented. 

" Our only target right now is the chain user. So we can pretty much ignore everybody else. " Sharlnark said. " There you go. You are lucky. " Feitan said. Gon stuck his tongue out. " Not just yet. I'm not letting the kid go. You wanna join the spiders, team up with me. " Nobunaga said. " No. I would rather die than team up with you guys. So it's never gonna happen! " Gon exclaimed. Nobunaga only laughed. 

" He really hates us, doesn't he. What are you? You're an Enhancer, right? " Nobunaga asked. " Yeah, and what if I am? " Gon asked. " I thought you'd say that. " Nobunaga said while laughing. He laughed a little harder this time. Machi and Shizuku exchanged a look, so did Shalnark and Pakunoda as Shalnark shrugged. " Hey! We're keeping them here until the boss gets back. I'm nominating it. " Nobunaga stated. 

" Are you serious? " Phinks asked. " The boss will never agree to that. " Feitan stated. " Fine whatever, but you've got to babysit them. It's on you if they escape. " Machi said.  

----◦•◦❀•◦-------------------------------------

" Really he reminds you of Uvo? " Shizuku asked. " Yeah. " Franklin stated. " He wears all his emotions right on his sleeve. And when he's mad he forgets about the consequences. But what's the most like Uvo is he's at his absolute strongest when he's fighting for someone else. He liked to fight alone. But Uvo was never more powerful when he would go off and team up with Nobunaga to fight an entire horde. " Franklin said. 

" He never admitted it, but I think Uvo preferred having someone there to protect. " He stated. " He was stronger when someone was holding him back? " Shizuku asked. " Well, I guess you could say that. " Franklin said. " She does not mince words, doesn't she. " Feitan said. " On the other hand, Nobunaga's skills are excellent for dueling, you might even say that they're only effecting one-on-one. " Phinks commented. 

" Whenever those two had to fight together they would always complain, but I'm pretty sure they both enjoyed it. " Franklin stated. " Okay, enough reminiscing. " Shalnark said. " Let's get down to business. Here's a full list of the Nostrade Family members, I got it straight from the official Hunter website. " He stated. Juryoku stood on her tippy toes trying to look at Pakunoda's paper. Paku noticed the action and lowered the paper to Yoku's line of sight. 

" These 5 are especially important. They serve as full-time bodyguards to the boss's daughter. Not to mention the fact that they're the ones who captured Uvo. But is certain that the chain user wasn't on this list, and since we have no idea what he looks like we're going to have to find someone who does. " Shalnark explained. " Hey. That's the guy I killed. The one on the top left, you can cross him off. " Phinks said. 

" Alright, pair up and search the area. Keep a sharp eye out for the people on that list, we'll all meet back here at 10 p.m. Got it? Let's move. " Shalnark said. Juryoku grabbed onto Pakunoda's hand and began walking. " Hey, hold on. Nobunaga's staying here right? What about me. You can just team up with whoever's left. " Shalnark answered. Yoku skipped playfully while Paku just walked matching her pace. 

----◦•◦❀•◦----------------------------------------------------------◦•❀◦•◦----