13 - Neglecting Consequences

----◦•◦❀•◦----------------------------------------------------------◦•❀◦•◦----

click-clack click-clack

Anyone around them could hear the clattering of their heels as they walked into the nightclub. The bouncer stopped them in place. He requested their names and ages as well as ID cards. Machi seemed more annoyed than ever. " Put it under Hisoka Morrow. " She said to one of them. The bouncer's facial expression changed to one of fear. It seems Hisoka's name has quite the weight on it. He went to let them in until his buddy stopped him. 

Pakunoda stayed calm as she stood behind Juryoku. Yoku focused her aura onto the man's arm that was blocking their entry. She forced it down and they walked on inside. When the bouncer tried to protest she kept him in place. The group of girls continued around the nightclub. Shizuku decided to walk around. Pakunoda and Machi sat at the bar while Juryoku sat between them. Pakunoda ordered a margarita while Machi ordered a martini. 

Juryoku was given Vodka soda, since the girls didn't know how much she could tolerate they ordered one of the lighter drinks. The bartender asked who's tab it would be on. Machi only smirked. " Put it under Morrow. Could I also order... 20 margaritas, 30 espresso martinis... " Machi began to order tons and tons of drinks. Juryoku choked on her drink. Pakunoda patted her back as Machi continued to order. 

Once Machi was done she pulled out a black credit card and gave it to the bartender. " Whose card is it? " Pakunoda asked. Machi chuckled. " Hisoka's. " Machi answered. Pakunoda sighed. They continued to talk while Juryoku listened. She nodded and shook her head every now and then. Machi explained how she got Hisoka's card in the first place and the other two could only laugh. Shizuku made her way to the bar to join in. 

They had a wonderful time and kept conversing until their conversation was interrupted. Someone had cleared their throat and the girls turned around to look. It had been a man around his early 20s. " My apologies for interrupting your conversation but I couldn't help but notice how beautiful your friend here is. " The man stated. Juryoku turned around too but didn't know who he was talking to. He grabbed Yoku's hand and she pulled it back. 

He went to grab it again. That was when Machi grabbed his hand. " I think we've seen enough. She's clearly not interested. " Machi stated. He backed off and began walking away. " Creep. " Machi said under her breath. Pakunoda smiled shaking her head. Juryoku side hugged Machi. Machi only smirked in triumph. Pakunoda couldn't be happier. She knew Juryoku had never really been accepted as a Troupe member. 

It was mostly because she would hide behind Chrollo, or to be more specific he would shield her from anything. But in the back of Pakunoda's mind, she knew Juryoku couldn't be protected by him forever. Another reason why she took it as her job was to protect Yoku. It was a good thing that she was being respected as another member. Now it was her job to make everyone realize what Machi and Shizuku did today. She wasn't Yoku's servant. 

She was her subordinate, no matter how fragile she seemed. Juryoku spent those 3 years everyone was apart with Chrollo. For her to stand beside him as she does... it must mean she has true power. Pakunoda was snapped out of her thoughts when Shizuku waved a hand in front of her face. Pakunoda turned towards the girls. She stood up and off her seat following behind them. They left the building and walked towards the main building. 

However, not before changing their clothes and disposing of them. Only god knows what Chrollo would do if he found out that Juryoku was taken to a nightclub after blowing up Hisoka's penthouse... It's more like Juryoku took the girls to Hisoka's penthouse, Machi stole a credit card he left behind, the penthouse blew up, they bought dresses with "Machi's" money, then busted into an apartment, had a girl's night, went to a nightclub all willingly, and dispose of the evidence. 

They all walked into the abandoned building, the only one awake was Chrollo. He looked up from his lap to see them all walk in. " Machi, Shizuku, Pakunoda. " He called out. " Where were you? " Chrollo asked. Pakunoda only looked down at her nails. Shizuku didn't even remember herself. Machi took a step forward. " Juryoku wanted to play outside in a park. " Machi lied sweatdropping. 

Juryoku walked towards Chrollo, jumping onto the platform, and gave him a hug. She shook her head. Yoku didn't let go, even as she began to become tired. Chrollo ran a hand through her hair, it soothed her as her body went limp. Machi, Pakunoda, and Shizuku walked over to their usual spots putting their backs against the boxes of treasure. 

----◦•◦❀•◦----------------------------------------------------------◦•❀◦•◦----