Chapter 7

That man- no, Ran Haitani proves to me that the people surrounding me knows a lot of things that I don't know. And they're pulling me away from the truth. And when I say 'people surrounding me' I meant my mom.. and Akashi.

I need to get to the bottom of this. But, its hopeless to talk to my mom. So I decided to get the answer from Akashi's mouth. Ran wouldn't joke about something like that, his expression shows how serious he was.. and I am not letting that aside.

I feel like everything that's happening now is related to my weird yet terrifying dreams. To these scenarios that flashes in front of my eyes, even if I never experienced them happened.. I know to myself that it's such a huge part of me.

My memories starts with my mom telling me my name and my relationship with her. Other than that, there's nothing. No childhood memories, nothing. Those stories that my mom told me about my past? I never remember them happening.. so she's hiding a lot from me. And I need to know why.

"Give up, whore! He won't like you back!" A bunch of students pushed me as I was on my way to Akashi's classroom, it is now after school. And I'm planning to meet him now.

"I don't even want him to like me back." I rolled my eyes on them. I was about to walk pass them but they blocked my way. "Move, I just needed some answers."

"Do you wanna get embarrassed again? I said stay away from him!"

These girls do be acting as if they have a single chance on him. They're too possessive, they don't even own him. And that's when it hit me, I remember that we exchanged phone numbers. There's a lot of things going on in my head that I didn't even realize that I can just call him.

And so I did, I put my phone near my ear as these ladies are still ganging up on me. I waited for his answer, and after a couple of rings, he finally answered it.

"Hey, Akashi.. I need to talk to you, do you have time?" I don't like beating around the bush so I went straight to my point.

"Uh.. I actually have basketball practice after school. I can only talk after my practice." He replied with his cold tone.

"I can wait, where can I meet you?" Yes, I was this desperate to get shits out of my head. I probably sound so delusional after this, or as if I'm all over him.

"I'll pick you up in your classroom, just wait for me." The man hang up the phone as soon as he said that. He didn't even gave me time to answer, but needless to say at least I have reserved my appointment to a famous man like him.

I then placed my phone back to my pocket, I gave these ladies a quick look before turning my back at them as I started walking back to my classroom. I can tell they were pissed off because I put it on loud speaker the moment he answered.

"Where have you been?" So he basically got there before me, that's why he asked me that because he saw me coming back to my classroom.

"Restroom." I lied, "Anyway, where are you going to practice?"

"At the gym, come on." He motion me to come follow him. And so I did, I already got my bag pack with me as I walked behind him, earning some glances from the student that are in the hallway.

"So what time will your practice end?" I walked a little bit closer to him to ask that.

"Before dawn, I hope." He shrugged, he's not even sure. I can't go home by dark, my mom would be worried sick and I am also terrified to go home alone. Let's just hope it will end before dawn.