Chapter 11

I woke up after having a dream that is like a trip to memory lane. It seems like my childhood, but it's different from the childhood my mom used to tell me. This childhood that I saw, seems real, and I know for the fact that it happened.

I slowly open my eyes, just to see a very familiar room. Where did I saw this room again? Right! It was in my dream, where this guy with blond hair tucked me in. His name is Haru, strangely same with Akashi. It confuses me because he's acting all soft, and caring, just in this dream. Perhaps it wasn't really a dream? I need answers.

I stood up immediately, but regret it when my head stings. I fell to the bed, and had this thought that I own this room. It's my first time being here, but it isn't my first time seeing it.

"Assist Mr. Smith as soon as he got here, got that?" I heard a voice coming from the outside of this room. After that, the door creek open as if no one uses this door that often. And there, it reveals the same woman who hugged me earlier. "Oh, you're awake? Good." She elegantly walked towards me, holding her purse in a fancy manner as she pulled out a chair to place it on my side of the bed.

"Excuse me, may I ask where am I?" I needed to ask a question, it was my institution that made me ask that. The woman let out a breath and saw her force a smile on me, putting her purse on the bedside table.

"You're in your room." I sensed the sarcasm on her smile. "Do you have further more questions?" She was the one who asked me this time, and since I am still confused and fazed by her, I remained silent. "Who am I? I am your mother, your real mother."

"N-no you're not." I was determined that this woman is not my mother. Speaking of mother, where is mom? I only remember her being held by the police officers, but where is she now. "Take me back home, this is kidnapping!"

"Kidnapping? My own daughter?" She raised a brow on me. "What did that woman did to you? You're acting stupid now, that's not the same daughter I raised." She started acting dramatic, after calling me stupid.

"I'm not your dau-"

"Yukimi Aishi." She cut me off, "Doesn't ring a bell?" She shakes her head when she asked, pointing at her head.

Yukimi Aishi, I've heard that name before. Wait, didn't Katana accidentally called me Yukimi? "Katana..." I didn't realize that I accidentally muttered her name loudly.

"Yes! Katana Tadashi, she's your friend. How come you remember her and not me?" Now she acted as if I hurt her with just saying Katana's name. Slowly, everything starts to make sense now. In that dream, Katana is my childhood best friend, same goes for that man named Haru.. what if that wasn't just a dream really?

"What about, Haru? Who is he?" I sounded desperate for an answer, and I am. I even got out of bed when I had the thought to ask her about this Haru guy.

"Oh my God!" She gasped dramatically as she stood up from the chair, causing it to fall backwards. Her hands were covering her mouth as she looked at me in shock. "My daughter has become stupid! No! I can't accept this! This is so embarrassing if shown in public, no, no, no!" She yelled to herself, still staring at me with disgust.

Her behavior was familiar, as I closed my eyes shut when I started feeling the same pain as before again. I saw nothing but flash at first, but then it slowly showed me a scenario that seemed life happened before.

"You're in love with that poor guy? No! I cannot accept this! He is such an embarrassment if people found out about this! Especially if it's shown in public!"

It was her, this woman right here! I saw her mumbling and screaming at me. But, it was cut there. I looked at her in shock as she was trying to calm herself down, is she really my mother? No! That's impossible right? She can't be, I only have one mother and she's not here right now.

"I'm sorry for screaming like that, I didn't mean to." Her mood suddenly changed, picking up the chair and sitting back on it as well. I felt her palms on my cheek as her thumb caress it. "It's sad that you don't remember Haru, when he's literally with you all this time."

I frowned, "What do you mean?"

"Haruchiyo Akashi, that's his full name." She sighed, looking pity. "You've lost your memory through an accident, and that woman who pretended to be your real mother, took advantage of it. She's not your real mother, I am. You belong to me.. and your name isn't Y/n, your name is Yukimi... Yukimi Aishi."

My eyes widened, Haru is Akashi? Which means these dreams aren't really dreams, these dreams are part of my past.. which also means that, I loved Akashi? Because in my dream it seems like I was in love with Haru, or more.. we were lovers, because that's how he treats me. By the way he tucked me in bed, the way he shows me that he's in love with me. I also told him that I missed him, which means we are lovers!

"Where is he? I need to talk to him!" My heart suddenly felt enlightened when I realized what's really happening. Me and Akashi only got separated because of that accident. If that's the case then I need to talk to him.

"Well, we are still talking. But, he's in the kitchen right no-"

I didn't let her continue her words as I jump out of bed due to excitement to see his face. Maybe the thought of having him as my boyfriend made me act a certain way. The way I existed the room and didn't had difficulty finding the kitchen, already proves that I once lived here. I found him in the kitchen with Katana, my eyes seemed to get teary when I saw him eating a cookie while resting his whole weight on the kitchen counter.

I didn't think twice and run to him. I immediately wrapped my arms around his waist as my head rested on his chest, he was surprised by me and that applies for Katana as well. I smiled as I hugged him even tighter.

"Hug me back, Haru."