Chapter 4

It is possible as long as I'm with Katana. We ended up in the locker room, currently anticipating whether to go inside or just wait for him. Katana was pushing me to go inside, but this is the BOYS locker room. God knows what will I get to see as soon as I enter that.

"Come on, it will be quick. You'll just basically call him and tell him to come out." She's trying her best to convince me. I felt anxiety when I thought about going in there.

"Why don't we just wait for him here? Or, even better since you guys seem so close.. then you call him." I passed the responsibilities to her. I'm not even sure if Akashi wanted to see me after what my mom did yesterday, like what if he's mad and he'll embarrass me in front of those guys.

"Just shout the name.. Akashi Haruchiyo, then he'll go to you immediately."

Akashi Haruchiyo, I feel like I've heard that name before? Although, this was my first time knowing his full name. It feels oddly familiar..

"I am not doing that-"

"Yes you are!" And with that, Katana used all her force to push me, causing me to crash on the door opening it as I accidentally entered the locker room.

There I felt my face turn red as soon as I saw these basketball players half naked in front of me and they were all looking at me in shock. I froze there and didn't know how to move my own body as I just stare back at them.

Later on, four tall players walked towards me as they surrounded me, plastering their abs on my face. It feels like being cornered by multiple hot giants that are smirking seductively while looking down at you.

"It seems like you're lost, kitten." One of them spoke as I saw him lick his lips.

"This isn't the place for you, doll face.. but if you'd like to stay. You can stay." The other one then winked at me, I'm literally close to just shitting myself because of how nervous I was. They're so intimidating that gives off a pervert and cocky personality at the same time.

"N-no, no, I'm actually looking for.. Akashi Haruchiyo?" I had no idea why it turned into a question. Probably because of how nervous I was.

"Oh you're looking for him." The man then turn his head to the back. "Oy, Sanzu. This chick is looking for you." He yelled to probably get Akashi's attention.

Later on, I saw him walking out of the shower room with a towel wrapped around his waist as he was drying his hair. He wasn't surprised to see me at all, he then walked towards us motioning these four men to get lost. And they obeyed him just like that.

"What are you doing here?" He raised his brows at me. I gathered up all of my courage to finally speak with him, although it's a weird spot to talk.. but it will do. I've been practicing my line every since this morning so I better not fuck this up.

"I wanted to apologize for my mom's behavior last time. She probably didn't expect me bringing someone home, especially you're a guy. Mom gets over protective as well and-"

"Stop." He held his palm in front of my face, cutting me off. "What makes you think that I gave a single shit about your MOTHER shouting at me?"

"Even so, I still wanted to apologize because it was my fault-"

"If it's your fault then blame yourself, I don't care about your stupid apology. Why are you even here? Who told you to come here?" His rude question keeps coming and I don't even know how to answer them. Like, I am blaming myself that is why I'm apologizing.. why isn't he picking that up?

"I asked Katana to bring me here, It's not her fault okay? Don't get mad at her, I was the one who insisted." I didn't want to drag Katana into this though. She helped me a lot and I am thankful with that.

"I really don't care. Now get lost."

Rude, why can't he be nice to me? He was only nice to me when I was hurt, do I have to hurt myself for him to be nice to me? I'm not the type of person to brag, but honestly? If it weren't for me.. he would've been chased until he dies of exhaustion from his fangirls.

"Alright, I'm sorry." I didn't wanna argue anymore, if he don't want to accept my apology then I won't force him to. I already did my part, and I am not going beyond that.

I turned my back at him, and as I was about to leave. The man grabbed my wrist, stopping me as I faced him with confused expression pasted all over me.

"Wait for me outside, and tell Katana to go back to school." He demands.

"No, I'm going back with her." He expected me to be alone with him? He literally scares the crap out of me because he's always rude.

"Are you scared of me?"

For some reason, what he said triggered something inside my brain that feels like it has been buried there for ages. I closed my eyes in a slight pain I've experienced again.

"Are you scared of me? Don't be, I'll take good care of you.. I-i didn't mean to hurt you, I swear!"

It was the same voice again.

"Are you okay?" Akashi spoke as he looks at me. I slowly opened my eyes as I met his ocean blue eyes that sends butterflies in my tummies. I can tell by his reaction that he saw me blushing.

"I'm fine, I-i have to go-"

"No, if you want your apology to be accepted. Then you'll agree to go out with me."