Chapter 15

Y/n's Point Of View.

"I can't accept this! No! He's not dead!" I'm loosing my mind as I stare at my best friend's grave. Tears were uncontrollably roaming down my cheeks, I refuse to believe this, he's not weak! He's so strong how can this happen?

"Yuki, calm down. We just have to accept this." Katana tried to rub my back, but I slapped her hands away as I fell to the ground, I gave up.. my legs are so weak. I feel so weak as a whole person.

"We were just talking about our dreams the other day.." I whispered to myself, as I pick my head up to look at his grave. "Kei.. you study hard for your mom not to cry, do you think she won't feel much pain after this?"

Keisuke stabbed himself, or that's what we all like to think. Truth is, he did that to save his friend. I'm also his friend, right? Then why didn't he care about me and took his own life? We promise to have our own cat cafe.. but where are you now?

"He will never leave your side, Yuki. He will always be there to protect you from those bullies." I know that Katana is trying to comfort me, but her words wouldn't make much difference from the pain this cost to me. He's like a brother to me.

"Yukimi-san."

Both me and Katana's attention was drawn to the person who suddenly talked. There, it appeared a guy with blond hair, he's not familiar with me.

"Who are you?" Katana stood up, to face the guy, she probably thinks he's here to trouble us. "And how did you know her name?"

"Katana, wait." I stood up and put Katana aside as I look at the guy, his eyes were teary while fixed to Keisuke's grave. I noticed the peyang yakisoba he was holding, but the half of it was already eaten.

The guy started walking towards us, as he sat down on the floor and put the food on top of Keisuke's grave with a pair of chopsticks. I was confused, what's his relationship with him? I've never heard of him before.

"Hey, don't trash on our friend's grave, that's rude!" Katana scolded and was about to come for him, but I stopped her. I went closer to the guy, that's when I finally get to stare at his eyes. His eyes were sad, it seems like he's experiencing the same pain as me.

"My name is Matsuno Chifuyu, I'm Baji-san's friend. I came here to visit him, I didn't expect to see you here." He said, introducing himself.

"I'm sorry, I don't seem to remember you."

He chuckled, "This is probably the first time you've seen me. But, I've been trying to look for you."

I frowned, "W-why?"

"Baji-san died in my arms, and his last words are for you..."

I was surprised to hear that, it's impossible for him to lie, right? I have no idea who are the members of Toman except for Haru.. but I can feel it that Chifuyu is really Keisuke's friend.

"What did he say?"

"He wants to tell you... to run away from Haruchiyo."

My eyes widened, this confirms that it was really from Keisuke. He's the only one who calls Haru with his full name like that, but I was confused why's he telling me to run away from Haru?

"Those were his last words?"

Chifuyu nodded his head, "Yes."

***

I gasped as I woke up, It feels like as if I was drowning with these memories. My head hurts like hell, and the scenery in front of me was dark, which made me look at the clock beside me.