Chapter 16

Y/n's Point Of View.

It seems like my heart sank when she said that, it started beating the moment she told me that Haru was not my lover. I didn't know what to feel, I was confused on what to react.

"Katana, stop being ridiculous-"

"Kakucho, he's your lover, he was your lover. Death set you guys apart, you got into an accident with him that caused you to loose your memories, Kaku didn't survive, you guys were running away from Haru that leads you to that accident. Haruchiyo is a psychopath, please stay away from him!"

Psychopath? Haru is a psychopath?

"He will kill everyone who gets in his way on having you, he doesn't care. That's why you hated him, because he manipulated your parents into setting you guys in a fixed marriage. When Chifuyu told you Keisuke's last words, we both took an action immediately. Your old phone has all of your conversations with Kaku, but Haru found out about it because of me.. he pointed a gun at me, I'm so scared that's why this is all of my fault."

I was silent the whole time, hearing all of the stories that were hidden from me. All this time, Kaku was the one I loved and not Haru? And he took advantage of my stupidity because of his own selfish desires? My blood started to boil, the thought of Kaku being gone made me so emotional, as if his death was still fresh from me.

"I'm at a villa with Haru, I think I can leave now that he's away for a while." I don't even know what I'm saying, all I want is to scream at him, hurt him for everything that he did. I am tired of running away, but I cannot fight back.. he's a monster.

"This time, I will make sure that I will help. Please tell me where you are and I will pick you up. Send me the address, please I am so worried about your safety right now." Katana said, my hands were shaking as I stare at the ocean.

"I will text you the address."

Author's Point Of View.

Y/n didn't waste anymore time, she quickly hangs up and started typing her location and sent it to Katana's number. After that, she placed the phone on the table and ran towards her room. She took out her bag and placed it on top of the bed as she started to pack everything she brought here.

That's when she noticed something from the corner of her eyes. She tilted her head towards the corner of the room, and there.. she saw a camera facing her bed. It was a CCTV camera, she felt disgusted after seeing that which made her just disregard packing and just decided to just make a run for it.

But, as soon as she opens the bedroom door. Haru was back in an instant, they both stared at each other for a second. She realized that she can't escape from the front door, that's when she started running towards the balcony and hop over the barrier.

"Y/n! Where are you going!" Haru was quickly alarmed when he saw her ran towards the balcony, acting weird. Soon after, he realized what she was trying to do. She's escaping from him, but he couldn't let that happen.

Thankfully, the balcony wasn't in a second floor. So Y/n landed on the soft sand after jumping from the barrier. She quickly picked herself up when she saw Haru coming towards her, she was hoping to see someone to help her. But, the look on Haru's face scared her, which lead her to the wrong way. She started running towards the water while Haru was still chasing her.

Tears started to roam down her eyes, she was terrified of Haru now. "Stay away from me! Please, just leave me alone!" She begged, she cannot go to the water knowing that she can't swim. Even though she already felt the water on her feet, she remains in her position, begging for Haru to have mercy on her.