Chapter 9

"Your bento is useless, I already prepared tons of foods." His arms were folded in front of his chest as he proudly present the dishes that he prepared for our lunch. I was standing there like a statue while holding my bento box as I looked at the food presented as if we're on a picnic.

"This is a lot, I only have few minutes to eat lunch, because I'm quite busy with school works."

"I don't care, we can give the leftovers to those stray cats over there." He pointed at the cats that I am taking care of. I just shrugged it off, works for me.

I sat down then we started eating, there's different foods in front of me, from seafoods to meats, desserts and drinks.. it seems like I was eating in a restaurant, how did he get all of these here?

"Oh, by the way. I want to give you something." He said, reaching something that was hidden on his back. He took out a small black paper bag, and handed over to me. I was confused when I look at it "Open it." He says.

I frowned, as I opened the paper bag, and that's when I saw a small box inside it. I also took that out and set aside the paper bag, "What is it?" I asked, the man shrugged his shoulders wanting me to see it for myself. And so I did, I carefully open the box, and there it reveals a necklace with a moon shaped pendant on it.

"Why are you giving me this?" I raised my brows on him, then glance back at the beautiful necklace.

"You seem to be the type of person who don't own any jewelry, so I gave that to you as your first collection." He then continue to eat. That was rude.

"Thank you though!" His intentions were rude, but I was happy since he gave me a gift, and it looks so expensive. "But, I do have some jewelry at home, I just don't use them."

"Well, I want you to wear that. Like, right now." He demanded as if he owns me. But, I would actually love to wear this, I might need to ask my mom to put it on me. And if she ask, well I'd say that I've been saving money to buy this.. I cannot tell her that it was from him.

I decided to take out the necklace from its box and put it on myself, I was excited to wear it that I couldn't wait any longer anymore. After some few adjustments, I did it myself and used my phone's reflection to see myself.

"Looks good." He commented, still chewing his food. It does look good, I love it so much! "It's an expensive necklace, Y/n. I'm not bragging about the price, but take good care of that."

This man really thinks that I wouldn't put value on this necklace? Expensive or not, it's still special since it was given to me. He can be rude without noticing it.

"I will take good care of it, you don't have to say it." I playfully rolled my eyes. He then nodded his head, and we proceeded to eat once again.

We gave the leftovers to the cats once we were done, After that we just did a clean up, before deciding to head back inside. I was surprised that we're still together, what I mean by that is he's still walking with me. I actually expected him to go to a different direction, but no.

"Don't you have anything else to do?" I asked, still walking. He shakes his head as a respond. "Well, I am heading to the library right now."

"Me too."

I couldn't find words to answer him, so I just decided to just let him be. He followed me until we reached the library, I went and search for the book I needed for my report, and he got a random book that he just decided to pull out and sat in the same table as me. His book seems like a story book, I pay him no mind, because I was focused on searching for an specific page.

I was busy browsing on the book, when suddenly. The speaker that is connected to the dean's office suddenly start making an announcement.

"Y/n L/n, please come to the principal's office asap." I frown as I heard my name, "I repeat, Y/n L/n.. please come to the principal's office."

"Wait... what did I do?" My heart started to pound fast, thinking I was in trouble. I looked over Akashi who also just heard what was said. I suddenly got nervous because I was never called to the principal's office, ever in my life.

"Come, I will go with you." He stood up from his chair, leaving the book he was reading on the table. My feet feels like collapsing when I stood up, Akashi then offered me to take his hand and walk together.. my hands are even shaking and it's sweaty when I accepted his hand.

We existed the library, earning some glances again as all I could do is lower my head while I walk behind Akashi who is still holding my hand. I can hear my own heartbeat, and its beating so damn fast. I'm always afraid of trouble, and look what's happening now.

Akashi first knocked on the door before we received a permission to enter. My heart dropped to my stomach once he opened the door, and I saw four people in a police attire. And in front of the principal's desk were two woman. It was mom and...

"Mrs. Aishi." Akashi whispered in shock.