Chapter 13

Haruchiyo's Point Of View.

"I just want her memory back so she wouldn't look stupid anymore. Oh, Haru, you have no idea how much I hate seeing my daughter act that stupid." Mrs. Aishi has her hands on her temples as she looked so stress after telling me her reasons. I don't agree with the idea of her gaining back her memories. That's why she's here explaining stuff to me.

"She's not stupid. She's acting like how a normal person would act if they lost their memory, you've always expected her to be perfect, turning her into a robot. I don't want her to go back into that state, so quit sending that asshole back and forth for an appointment." I glared at her, she sighed and nodded her head.

I get it, she wants the smart Yuki back, the one that she can control, she can be proud of, and most of all the girl who's perfect in everyone's eyes. I don't like that, she had suffered too much trying to fit in her mother's standards. Well, that's not happening anymore.

"I understand." She responded, "Things wouldn't be like this if she's not stubborn and ran away with that guy. You two could've been married and living your life the fullest, but no.. that poor guy has to ruin everything." She has her hatred on Kakucho as well, she thinks that her daughter is too good for a plain guy like him.

"I'm going now." I have heard enough, I've always hated it when that guy was the topic. Especially our failed wedding. I stood up with a sigh, "I'm going to the airport." I said.

She was quickly alarmed by it, "W-wait, didn't you say you turned down that offer?"

"I did, I'm heading to the airport to pick up my sister. She's coming home after finding out that she's back." I chuckled, I didn't let her respond and just continue walking away with my hands inside my pockets.

That offer she was talking about? It was such a huge opportunity lost for them, but not quite for me. It was an invitation on an international team, they want me to be a part of their team after seeing my performance. I can be in a different stadium right now, but I have to move out of the country if I accepted that offer.

Which means, I'm going to be away from her. It's always her over everything, so I didn't accept it. It happened before she got into an accident, and they're still open to accept me. But, I chose not to.

My problem for now is my sister, I can talk to her about the current situation. But, I'm sure she will fuck it up since it's Y/n we are talking about, she'd probably spill the truth before Y/n can even remember. I need to prevent that from happening, I already had a plan of keeping Y/n away from things that may trigger her memories to come back, just like how her fake mother did.

"Haru!"

I was stopped when I heard someone calling me, I peeked behind me to see her running downstairs with a smile on her face. This scenario happened before, a lot of times actually.. but it was never like this..

Flash Back.

"Haru!" It was a yell that I heard from upstairs, and when I took a peek who it was. Turns out it's Yuki, coming downstairs with her eyes as sharp as knife while glaring at me.

"What is it that you want?" I asked, I'm a bit in a rush to go on a meeting with some of my gang members. Mikey's going to announce something important, which has something to do with returning Baji back to Toman.

"Call off the damn wedding! We're too young for that!" She screams, looking up on me as we both exchanged sharp glances.

"It's not going to happen soon, so don't worry too much."