Chapter 14

Y/n's Point Of View.

I was familiarizing myself in my room for quite some hours now, well not until I saw this small box hidden underneath one of the wardrobe here inside my walk in closet. It was in the shade of pink with heart stickers and doodles all over it, it was cute, so I decided to pick it up as I went to my bed and sat down to review what's inside. Funny how it was hidden in a very obvious place.

"Woah..." I was amazed to see it filled with different objects. There's letters, notebook, dry rose petals, and a phone. I was curious enough to have an interest on the phone first, it seems old, and as far as I remember this is an old version of the phone people are now using.

I can't open it at first, my first thought was it was drained. Luckily, I found its charger underneath all of these papers and rose petals. So I plugged it in and waited for it to be full so I can look at it, I have a feeling that it's my phone. Anyway, I went for the notebook next, the first thing I saw when I open it was a picture of me, Katana, and this other girl that kinda looks like Haru. There were names written on it...

Yuki, Kat, Senju.. and..

I was confused, there were five names written but there's only three people in this picture. I squinted my eyes, who ever the person is next to Senju was ripped off.

"Kei?" I asked myself, I can still see the person's hair because its really close to Senju's face. It was short and black. My eyes landed on the written little above it.. Best Friends.

I wonder who's the other person? Anyway, I shrugged it off, I'll probably remember it one day. But for now, I have to wait. I flipped to the next page and saw a wrapper of a chocolate bar. I chuckled a bit because it was sticked on the paper, how weird was I when I was a kid? Sticking a wrapper in this diary?

Katana saw my crush throwing away this wrapper, so she picked it up from the floor and gave it to me. I basically had an indirect touch with him!

Is that my childhood crush? The one that Haru punched? His name was Kaku.. very familiar name, it seems like I've been with him for the longest time. But, it's impossible since Haru was my lover so Kaku probably just stayed as my childhood crush.

I kinda laughed at the fact that Haru was jealous of him that's why he punched him. But, how come I don't remember anything about Senju and Kei? Well, I've mentioned Senju's name before, but I don't know who she is.. it just popped out of nowhere.

I flipped the next page.

I had my first pet today, well... I have to keep it a secret since mommy is going to be mad. Me and Kei found this stray cat, I feel so bad so I took it home. I love him so much, I'm naming him Hitto!

I'm such a weird kid, why would I just randomly adopt a stray cat I found on the street? And where is that cat right now? How come I never saw it somewhere in this house?

I was busy reading every page, until the phone I was charging caught my attention. It suddenly lights up which means its charge, old phones tend to charge fast and they can last up to days. So I set aside the box and sat on the floor, excited of what this phone has for me to discover. My heart was pounding in excitement when it finally shows the lock screen, I swipe it and it shows me the home screen, I was glad it didn't have a password. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to use it.

So.. where should I go first?

***

"Mom, who's Kei?"

I came down stairs to find my mom sitting on the living room couch. I've looked around my old photos with my friends, all I saw were the same people.. but Haru wasn't there. I haven't looked anywhere except for the photos.