Epilogue

"Mikey, I killed her-"

Hmm? I immediately took off my right earphones, as I heard a voice suddenly spoke as I was listening to 'Into It' by the Chase Atlantics.

I started looking around, thinking that one of these jerks are making fun of me again. I glanced behind me, glaring at them.

But they were busy talking to each other, it's impossible that one of them came just to whisper words to me.

All of my classmates are at least far away from me, none of them are suspicious. I couldn't help not to get confused though, I glanced back at my notebook as the song continues to play.

I was confused, I thought I heard a voice. It's probably just an adlibs to the song, or maybe I'm just hallucinating things.

Oh, God! Please don't tell me I'm going insane?! Is it because of my lack of companion? Well, my mom is enough for me.

Am I fucked in the head already? Because I swear I heard a voice, it was like crying.. which actually sends shivers down my spine as I gulp with that thought.

I looked down on this moon necklace around my neck, my heartbeat was rapidly rising. Though, I don't remember owning this necklace.

The necklace scares me, it feels like someone is choking me..

This mental pressure got me popping pills and shit.

For some odd reasons, my eyes suddenly landed on our classroom window which viewed the hallway.

My time stops, no.. more like everything was a slow motion. Slate outer rings with teal all the way to the black, those blue eyes with long rosy lashed amazed me in all the best ways.

I didn't even notice how I followed him with my eyes, the moment he breaks the eye contact. I got to see his appearance.

He has a rosy pink mullet hair style, his scar on the side of his lips are noticable as he walks with his hands inside his pockets while I noticed two more men beside him.

And behind them are girls, I didn't expect myself to even turn to look at someone. I immediately slap myself as my eyes were wide open, my heart beat increased just by having a split second of eye contact with that man.

My hands landed on my belly, I swear it feels like butterflies inside my stomach. This is unbelievable, this is the first time in years that I felt this type of attachment to someone.

I released a breath, glancing back to the window where I last saw him. I almost forgot about that weird voice earlier.. but most importantly...

"Who is he.."

The End.