Chapter 8

"Don't do this to me.." I whispered as I was frozen on the spot while I can feel him sucking and licking my neck.

I noticed how he was fazed by the tone of my voice as he stopped whatever he was doing at looked at me. He frowned, probably confused why I basically told him to stop.

"I am not one of your girls, I came here to talk to you. Not to do anything else."

I saw how irritated he became, he rolled his eyes as he removed the towel around me and wrapped it around his waist instead. He crossed his arms in front of his chest afterwards. "What do you want to talk about?"

I took a deep breath, "There's someone named Ran Haitani-"

"What the fuck did he do to you?!" I was cut off when his tone raised, just by the sound of Ran's name.. he suddenly became even more angry.

"He didn't did anything, I was just confused why he knows me and mentioned you right after." I responded, I was a little bit scared because of his tone.

"Whatever the fuck he said, those weren't true. He knows nothing but lies. So if that's all you wanted to talk about, then you can fuck off." He turned his back at me and started to walk away, leading him to the locker room.

This is the moment I've been waiting for, to ask him questions. But, what happened to me? I can't even say that this isn't the only topic that I wanted to discuss with him. I became silent when I was left at the shower room.. there's a part of me that wants me to just shut up and do as I was told.

I sighed, lowering my head as I did what he told me to. I saw him putting on his shirt before I left the locker room to exit the gym or the whole school rather. I've wasted my time here, I don't have that much courage to speak to him. Perhaps, I was terrified by his sudden change of mood.

It was dark when I got out of the school, it was a bit chilly. And when I checked my phone, I've already got several missed calls from mom. But, I couldn't call her back since my phone died already.

I stopped by at a near convenient to buy myself a snack. I exited once I was finish, and once I got out I was surprised to see Akashi outside, sort of waiting for me. I didn't want to approach him, but he started walking towards me as soon as I started walking away from the store.

"Hold on." He stop me by my wrist, "I'll walk you home, its late." He looked away afterwards.

"You don't have to do that, our apartment is not so far away. You can go home, I can take care of myself, thank you." I had this feeling as if I'm mad at him and I want to ignore him. Those ignoring of a girl who is mad at her boyfriend type of feeling.

"Don't be stubborn, I won't show my face to your mother, don't worry." He's really dedicated on walking me home though. Even though he literally told me to fuck off earlier.

"I said, I can go home myself. And stop acting as if you care about my safety." I rolled my eyes on him as I looked at another direction.

"Roll your eyes again, and I will give you something worth to roll your eyes with."

"Leave me alone, I want to go home by myself! Can't you just respect that?"

He suddenly grabbed my arms and harshly pull me closer to him, "If something bad happened to you, its going to be my fault right? You're too stupid to not even notice a man following you earlier. If I didn't come here you would be raped by now."