Chapter 12

Haruchiyo's Point Of View.

I was confused by her actions, she just suddenly came running to hug me and now she's asking me to hug her back? Of course, I did what she said. I glanced over Katana who has the same expression as I am. What happened to this girl? Why is she suddenly being clingy?

"Are you okay?" I gently tapped her back, but she hugged me even tighter. "Y/n, what's wrong?" I was worried that Mrs. Aishi said something mean to her which made her come to me. I'm worried that her feelings was hurt because of what her mother must've have said.

"I know everything now." She broke the hug and looked up to me, I saw how her eyes sparkle while looking at me, it was my first time seeing this.. and her smile, it means a lot to me. "I know that you and I are lovers, Haru."

I froze on my spot, I was just staring at her as soon as I heard those words that came out of her mouth. The way she said it, it sounded like she really means it. They way she's looking at me right now, made my heart soften as my hand moved on its own to tuck her hair behind her ears.

"Y/n, that's not-"

I cut Katana off by sighing her to stop using my palm. My eyes were just fixed to this woman right here, "That's right, we are lovers."

"Haru.." I heard how Katana was disappointed. But, I didn't care at all.. hearing this from her made me loose all of my controls and just let my world go around her once again. She had me wrapped around her pinky just like that, I wanted to tell her the truth. But, I can't, I was too blinded by the desperation of having her all to myself, just like how I dreamed. I don't know what Mrs. Aishi said, but this time I have her now.

"I love you." I stared deep into her eyes, desperate for an answer. I was eager to hear those four words, my ears were itching to hear them.

"I love you too." She smiled, my heart started pounding fast. Feeling as if I won an achievement, those were the words that I've been dying to hear from her for the past years.. I've waited for so long, and now it finally happened. "Thank you again, for saving me from those man who assaulted me."

I frowned, trying to remember when did that happen. Then it hit me, that day.. was the worst day of my life. How can she say that we're a lover when it seems like she remembers that day.

Flash back.

"You need some rest, a lots of rest. I'll come back and visit you tomorrow." I leaned over to place a kiss on her forehead before standing up, ready to leave. But, she pulled me by my wrist, causing me to stop.

"I have some good news." She said with a smile.

"Really? What is it?" I was thinking that, maybe she had realized that I'm the one who she love, and she'll accept my love offer for her.

"Me and Kaku are finally dating!"

End Of Flash back.

Is it possible that she doesn't remember everything that happened on that day? Because if she does, she wouldn't be hugging me right now, instead she'll be furious because of the things I had done and said to her that day due to my rage.

That day was the worst day of my life, it hurts me thinking about the fact that I've worked so hard to pursue her and that man didn't even do anything to try and get to her.

But, it was such a huge slap on the face that he manage to get my girl without needing to work hard for it.

***