CHAPTER 11

Dyky's POV

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have just been cleared to land at the Ninoy Aquino International airport. Please make sure one last time your seat belt is securely fastened. The flight attendants are currently passing around the cabin to make a final compliance check and pick up any remaining cups and glasses. Thank you." flight attendants were passing my seats, but their eyes won't stop glancing at me.

I kept my glasses on, so they won't realize that I can see what they are doing during the whole flight. Dad was right, I should have just used his private plane instead of having a normal business flight.

Eyes won't leave my sight. The whole flight I don't even have enough sleep because, every 10 minutes, one of the flight attendants will ask me if I need anything.

It's disturbing, they are pissing me off. I regret my decisions in life, fuck.

I endured those flirty stares until the plane finally landed and made sure I had my phone and wallet in my pocket. We waited a few more minutes before they allowed us to step out of the plane.

"Thank you, Ma'am/Sir. Please enjoy your stay." one of the flight attendants said as the passengers of the plane exited.

When I was supposed to get off the plane, I stopped when the flight attendant gently touched my arms. I glanced at her with my sunglasses on and asked, "Excuse me?"

Nahihiya pero malanding pagngiti ang kanyang ipinakita sa akin bago nagsalita. Kunot noo kong pinanood ang kanyang kamay na gumapang mula sa aking braso papunta sa aking kamay, she opens my hand and secretly put something on it.

What the heck is this bitch doing?

She leaned closer and whispered something into my ears, "Call me, Sir." I almost wanted to throw up in front of her after hearing her dirty voice.

I smirk at her and look at the paper she gave, it's a calling card huh. I look back at her, licking the bottom of my lip, and whisper.

"Don't fuck with me," I darkly whispered, leaving her a cold stare before I step out of the plane. She was left dumbfounded.

I still don't fucking understand why do girls these days always make the first move with guys, and always wanted to skip the getting-to-know stage and just fuck. Only losers do that thing.

What a shame.

"Dyky !!!" When I came out of the main entrance of the airport, I immediately heard my mother's beautiful voice. She was standing in front of the airport, together with my dad standing behind her, wrapping his arms on his woman.

I smile, taking big steps so I can get to them as fast as I can.

As soon as I stood in front of my mother, looking down at her because I'm taller now, she shed tears and hugged me really tight.

"Sobrang laki mo na," basag ang boses nitong sambit. I chuckled and hugged her back, "Of course Mom, I'm already 31," dad laughed and gently pulled my mother away from me.

"Ok, that's too much drama, we should head home, so this old man," he pointed at me, "can take a rest, and we have a lot of work to do tomorrow." Dad put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into the van together with my mom.

When we arrived home, mom just threw a buffet-like dinner for me. All my favorite Filipino foods are here, I love it but I know this is too much for me. "Mom, are you planning to feed all the residents here in our subdivision with this?" I ask with disbelief, she tapped my arms. "Minsan lang naman ako magluto, tyaka para sayo lahat yan, para masarap ang pahinga mo after nito."