CHAPTER 35

R 18 (Read at your own risk)

As soon as we opened the door of the house, Dyky instantly pinned me into the back of the door. The house was dark, yet got illuminated dim lights from the pool outside.

Our lips were an inch away from each other but we still wouldn't kiss me, he was staring at my lips while he heavily breathe, and whispered, "I've wanted to do this to you after our marriage but this moment seems to be the right time for it, fuck it," he hissed and avoided my lips lean on my shoulder as he tries to control his self.

So, he still has these in his mind after 10 years, I couldn't hide the feelings inside of me, that's why my lips curved a smile and pushed him to face me again.

"Ang tanda mo na, malamang you have sex with some other girl there in U.S." I said, pero hindi kayang tanggapin ng isipan ko na may ibang babae siyang kinasama. I was smiling but deep inside I couldn't bear to hear a yes from him.

"You never left my mind for almost 11 years Navy, how the fuck would I bed other girls when you're the only woman inside my mind at all time." kapos hininga at paos nitong sambit.

With that suddenly my face was filled with confusion and I directly asked, "Have you ever slept with someone?" I ask. Agad namula ang mukha nito pati na 'rin ang kanyang tenga.

One corner of my lips curved up as I watched him avoid my gaze, is this real? He's at his 30's already, hindi ako maniniwala na virgin pa 'rin siya.

"I never sleep with anyone, Monnie." he whispered. "I don't believe you," I said. I cupped his face trying to catch his eyes if he's lying but when I looked into his eyes, bakas dito na nagsasabi siya ng totoo.

"What?! How could you do that?" hindi makapaniwala kong sambit, impossible. He hissed, hinawi ang buhok pa taas at tila hindi naging komportable, dahil bigla siyang nahotseat.

Pero hindi talaga ako naniniwala! He can't be that pure! He's a guy. A man with needs.

"Fuck, Monnie, can't we just bail this conversation." he frustratedly said and bigla siyang pinagpaiwsan. "Dyky that's impossible, hindi ako naniniwala, I mean guys, men like you have needs, sexual needs and if you're telling me that you haven't slept with anyone, how could you pass those days when you're in heat—---," hindi niya ako pinatapos magsalita.

"Fuck, of course, I was musterbating while thinking of you!!!" nanlaki ang aking mga mata, habang siya ay hindi ako magawang tingnan sa aking mga mata. He was bursting out with frustration and embarrassment.

While I'm starting to feel all of my blood flowing up to my face, I can't believe this. Hindi ko alam ang mararamdaman ko pero bakit masaya ako? Bakit masaya ako sa narinig ko? Hindi ba dapat ay mahiya ako?

These old men is so pure. I can't believe this.

Because of what I've heard, I think he deserves a reward. I don't care if this should be done after the wedding, I just want to give this to him, for him only.

"Dyky," I uttered, but he's too embarrassed to look at me. Kaya kinailangan ko pang hawakan ang magkabilang pisngi niyaupang humarap muli siya sa akin at magtagpo ang aming mga mata.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, smiled at him and teased him with my fingertips moving at his nape. Napasinghap siya dahil sa aking ginawa at dumilim ang mga tingin nito sa akin.

"You can't play like this after what you've heard Monnie, I'm telling you this is dangerous," he said as he tried to avoid groaning.

I just smirked at him, and teased him with a wet peck on his lips. Hinahabol niya ang bawat paglayo ng aking labi mula sa kanya kaya hindi ko naiwasang tumawa.