Emberseal Palace

Approaching the palace I have no idea how anyone is going to react to what I have to say like really I am not even sure if they are going to believe me. Mostly because I don't even fully believe what I heard last night I mean sure it was a very scary loud noise but it can be chalked up to an animal none-the-less I shall at least tell them that something loud happened really close to the hollow it is better safe than sorry to tell than not to tell.

Standing now at the gate I give it three knocks and wait. As I wait my nervous feelings start to increase as I feel that I could be bothering something important right now I should head home, before I even get the chance to leave the big golden door gate opens up to the great hall as I am introduced to the queens' right-hand man Drake Kheelan.

"Yes May I help you, fairy child"

My palms get sweaty as his booming voice makes me nervous to speak

"Ehm I came to maybe have a word with the council or Queen Feya"

"What shall be the reason for the request to see either"

"Well you see last night down at the creek I had heard a very loud bang and as it was close to the creek and the creek is very close to the village I would like to tell someone of the higherup as it was not just very loud but happened a few times to make it scary"

After saying what I said I feel as I sound like an idiot maybe this wasn't a good idea. As i am about to say never mind to the huge broad Knight I get an acceptance nod to see the higher up and tell them about the noise.

"Yes that sounds like a good reason follow me we will see queen Feya as she would definitely want to know about the noise"

Feeling relieved that I get to tell someone about the noise I joyfully fly, following the knight into the Palace to where the Queen's throne room would be. I decided since I got to go in to look around and might I say the palace may be beautiful on the outside but on the inside it is stunning. Gold covers the floors so shiny you could see your reflection, on the walls were tapestries and portraits of different men and women of centuries ago men and women who were once king and queen but have passed of course not without having a century or two of life to have fulfilled doing duty, In fact, queen Feya is the most recent and has only been serving for about 1,000 years as her mother and father had stepped down and retired living somewhere off a treehouse they had built while teaching queen Feya. 

After admiring the beautiful place we end up at the queen's headquarters as Drake gives a knock and announces me as a guest with some important info to talk about.

"Queen Feya I have someone here who would like to give some important news regarding a safety concern"

"Yes Drake please let them through I would very much like to hear about this"

Oh man I thought she couldn't even be more elegant and beautiful her voice is like smooth velvet, soft yet commanding of attention.

"You would like to speak with me, fairy child"

"Yes, your highness*clears throat* Last night down at the creek I had heard a noise at first it was just a loud bang but after some time it got louder and closer to where I was at the creek which is just a bit outside the village I thought since the huge bang noise was so close to the village it would be vital to tell you although I have no idea what it was since I got spooked it was very distressingly loud that I thought best to inform you".

after telling Queen Feya about this news she got a very distressing facial expression

" Oh my child thank you for telling me this I will have my men assess the area you were in as the creek is very close to the village, I wouldn't anyone to find out about us or worse harm us in any way. As I deal with this why don't you go rest a bit as you have probably worked hard as I can see by your eyes you are an elemental so go have the rest of the day off".

Having given the news Stella leaves Emberseal palace admiring more of the beauty on the way out.

While flying Stella realizes now how they can tell elemental fairy's from worker fairy's 

So it's our eyes that show if we are elemental hm that is interesting

With everything off her chest and new information being known Stella goes off into a nice sleep and dreams beautiful dreams sometimes her dreams are filled with wonderment and curiosity it beauty but this dream seemed to be filled with a man which is interesting as she never met this man in the village and he sure didn't look like he had wings none-the-less Stella sleeps wonderfully awaiting the morning to come.