Mysterious girl

Night, like always was Stella's favorite time of the day for her, but tonight was not like most instead of quiet and bliss she was acquainted with noise and terror but we are getting ahead of ourselves let's start at that morning when it was like any usual day.

Stella was woken by birds singing she would normally love the sound but they pulled her from the amazing dream she was having of her and jake she knows it is not right but she was falling for jake.

*knock knock knock*

Who is at the door groggily Stella got out of bed and slowly walked to the door

"I'm coming hold on"

*Knocking intensifies*

"I SAID I WAS COMING" 

sheesh, who could be knocking this early as she goes to the door she quickly looks out her window to see her best friend waiting impatiently and frantically outside.

Seeing the look of franticness Stella swiftly opened the door

"Anemone what's wrong?"

"Hurry get dressed and follow me"

"What's wrong?" 

"Just hurry"

Rushing to get dressed Stella wonders what has her best friend in a frantic mess, after putting on her shoes she and Anemone quickly fly towards the south side of the forest close to the place she normally meets Jake.

While flying Stella wonders if her secret got out she knows that Anemone wouldn't tell unless necessary so she wonders if the queen ordered Anemone to bring her there but as soon as she had that thought it was quickly gone as she took the ungodly sight before her.

Standing in front of her was a space where there used to be trees and beautiful scenery all that was there was a pile of trees, a flooded walkway, and the beautiful stone she once sat on to look at the sky shattered and under a fallen tree.

With a look of shock, she wondered what happened as she didn't hear any storms last night and no animal or human had any kind of power to completely destroy something like her spot.

"Anemone what happened?"

"It seems like the spot from where you heard these noises is completely destroyed"

Looking to her left Stella and Anemone see queen Feya, bowing to show the respect they wait for her to speak.

"Rise my dear children it is alright Stella and Anemone"

"Yes your highness"

"Is this the spot where you heard those loud banging noises?"

"Yes"

With a nod of appreciation, the queen looks around at the damaged area seeing everything cracked and broken breaks her heart.

"I am very sorry about this spot I can see why you liked it here"

"Yes it also was very serene at night"

"Well Stella we will figure out how something has gotten so close again and why they decided to destroy this spot I am afraid to tell you that tonight I suggest not to leave the Hollow tonight can you do that for me deary"

"Yes queen Feya I can do that"

"Very good well we will look around this area and make it more secure why don't you and your friend here have a girl's day I don't want you to stress, this place will look as it once was okay"

"Thank you queen Feya"

"You're welcome my child now off you two go"

As Stella and Anemone leave tears start to form in Stella's eyes how could her peaceful spot be ruined she just doesn't understand?