Need a Plan...and a Jake

Anemone's P.O.V

*Back to the Ambush while Stella is talking to Lamia*

Everyone is screaming and frantically flying in all directions some trying to put fires outset to their business or home and others helping heal the wounded. I however am searching for where Stella went off to she was just in front of me and poof flew away from my shouting. I don't know what is going on but I know I will need to help her I just wish she wasn't so fast when it came to flying.

As I finally get away from things that are happening of course helping out as much as I can, I fly towards the woods as last I saw that is where Stella and that Strange creepy figure went off to. Flying through destroyed branches and fallen trees I can't seem to find Stella nor that creepy disturbing figure I mean I can't believe Stella decided to fly towards whatever that thing was, clearly she did not sense the petrifying evil coming off the figure.

Gosh, this girl is going to be the death of me with how she makes decisions not realizing most of the time they are stupid but whatever.

*After 4 hours later*

I have been flying for a while and I can't seem to find her this doesn't seem good I hope Stella is okay, looking through all the trees and the water I finally see that something must have happened as everything is thrown around and the water seems to have spread out and flooded part of the woods outside of the hollow something happened here and I feel icky just looking at everything strewed about, I didn't see Stella anywhere so as I decide to just turn back and hope that she is there and she got back while I flew out here I noticed something catch my eye.

Stella wasn't just glowing today she was stunningly dressed and today she decided to wear a butterfly clip in her hair I was going to compliment it before the attack happened, as I look to where the spot of something shiny, I saw that it was her butterfly clip and I felt my stomach drop as all the pieces of what happened came together in my head.

Stuff destroyed and what looked like a flood flew through Stella must have been fighting her heart out to save the Hollow and that got captured.

Falling to her knees with a face full of tears Anemone realized that her friend no her best friend in the whole entire universe is gone, is in the hands of something so evil she prays that nothing is happening to Stella right now it's just so scary to even think about.

"What should I do?"

That question ran through Anemone's mind like a freight train she couldn't think of anything, and nothing was coming to her head at the moment.

Should I get guards? no, they wouldn't help plus they might have finally come down to help rebuild the hollow.

Should I tell the queen? No, she already has too much on her plate, especially with this attack that just happened.

Ok so I will just have to do it on my own so I am going to need a plan and save my best friend by myself, now what should my plan be I don't even know who attacked us wait Stella told me something of the person who attacked her those two times she went to meet J-

Jake, maybe he can help, but how do I find him without giving myself away? Wait I wonder if Stella has that cloak I gave her that can help, ok so once I find Jake we are going to need a plan.

Here I come Jake I hope you can help me because I don't think anyone else can.

Flying towards Stella's house seeing no one home gave her more sadness as she was hoping that maybe today was a dream unfortunately it wasn't. Looking around the house she spotted the cloak and put it on her, shutting the door Anemone starts her journey towards the human Jake hopefully he can help her cause he is the only person she can think to help her without making too much fuss.